Working on the System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope... I paid for it to be designed and after I had it installed I gave the author who wrote it for us permission to release it publicly as I felt it was an important feature others should have.

(Actually thinking back, this mod was available for older versions of vBulletin, however it was not available for vBulletin 4 series, I paid for it to be updated to work on vBulletin 4.)

SatelliteGuys Black is messed up again. All posts show black text on a dark gray background, almost impossible to read. I have to highlight the text to read it.

It was broke last night. I didn't know if it was just me so I didn't say anything.

There we go.

Something with the cache that time. Cleared not only the cash here but also cleared all the cloud /cdn servers as well.

On the Colored themes, it now looks like the color going down the sides of a Forum is almost running into the box, just looks scrunched for some reason.
The default doesn't do this.

Any consideration of moving the operations center below the pub in the forum order? I am used to the top forum for the site being the pub for 10 years!

Has there been a change to the way we view pictures? Now the pictures always open in a new tab and you can no longer scroll thru the pictures in a post?

I thought it was a settings problem at first. It started after I tried to re enable advanced file management. Enabling advanced file management didn't change anything at all. I didn't even get the non-functional version that happened before I turned off the advanced file management. I turned it back off, but since then I can't view pictures the right way. I did clear the browser cache and log out and in again. I'll keep playing with it, but it shouldn't be this difficult.

Is the big avatar something new or a bug? BigHead.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)