Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This morning we upgraded to a newer version of PHP. With the upgrade of the PHP certain add ons had to be recompiled again including our caching software.

I will now be attempting to enable caching again. When I do this you might get an error message for a few moments. DO NOT WORRY everything will be ok. :)

Thanks for your patience and understanding as we continue making SatelliteGuys even better for you!

A mysterious outline of a box with a broken picture link has appeared in the upper left of the page, if you click it it takes you to the front page. Possibly just a glitch during the recompiling, but want to alert you just in case...

A mysterious outline of a box with a broken picture link has appeared in the upper left of the page, if you click it it takes you to the front page. Possibly just a glitch during the recompiling, but want to alert you just in case...
That's just the NSA interface taking hold .......

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I noticed, (at least on TapaTalk) that searching for a member's posts doesn't seen to be functioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've been getting a Shockwave error all afternoon/evening, I have never had before, it freezes the page, but my mouse still moves, can't click on anything, if I wait :30 sec. everything works again ...

Don't know if this has anything to do with the work thats being done or not, thought I'd mention it though.

Ive noticed the box that says welcome to sat guys in the right lower corner hardly ever closes when you click the X. I know i can easily sign in and it goes away but to new people of the site might get a lil frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)