Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sorry about the few moments of error messages. I am working on the system and forgot to shut something off before I started working. :)

Still working so there could be some times where things might seem slow.

Thanks for your patience as we continue to make SatelliteGuys Better for YOU!

Confusing us with facts again, eh?
;)
:oldwink

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Now I'm seeing gnarly unreadable text when I try to search the forum; I can't even see which forum is which. Is it just me?

Must be just you.

The work I did today was a full backup of the system and database and I installed a new version of the Movie Database program. which is used for the Movie forum. Nothing that would cause an issue like that. :)

Now I'm seeing gnarly unreadable text when I try to search the forum; I can't even see which forum is which. Is it just me?

This bizarre issue (missing or wrong characters) exhibited itself on the home forum page too, yesterday and continuing early this morning. Until it fixed itself before noon. I don't like mysteries like this.

I never even tried Vista on release. But my overall impression now is that it's neither better nor worse than W7. No, wait. It didn't come with Media Center, so in that way it's worse. IMHO the suckiest Windows of all time is W8. No, wait. W3.11 was in a class by itself. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)