No more one year membership??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanleyjohn,
Go into your profile, look for Pub Membership.
I just went there tomsee if it had changed.
I think thentop one is 1 year, then 3 month and towards the bottom is the 2 year membership.

This what I get when I go to the renew page from my profile Note!! No one year select button anywhere! Does show 2 years select on top! Is this a bug??>>>>>
Two Year Pub Membership
Select this option for a TWO YEAR Pub Membership. Not only do you get 2 Years Pub Membership but you also SAVE MONEY!

If you do not want to use PayPal you can get your Pub Membership at Our Online Store! Payments in our online store are processed using our Credit Card Merchant Account with out bank!

Thanks again for your support, your donation helps us pay our bills!
  • 6.99 USD per 3 months
    Purchase
    Three Month Recurring Subscription
    Help us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys for ALL!

Get all the benefits of being a SatelliteGuys Pub Member for 3 months.

PLEASE NOTE - This three month subscription renews automatically every 3 months unless you cancel it with Paypal. You may cancel at any time. This is our ONLY plan with Recurring Billing, if you do not want recurring billing them please select one of our other plans below!
  • 169.99 USD for 1 year
    Purchase
    One Year - Corporate Pub Membership
    Now companies can help support SatelliteGuys by becoming a Corporate SatelliteGuys Pub Member! Corporate Pub Members get all the benefits of a normal Pub Member PLUS the get these extra benefits. * The ability to promote your company in your signature, complete with a link to your corporate website. (SatelliteGuys is HEAVILY indexed by search engines such as Google which means your signature could be indexed as well!)
    * The ability to post one new thread a week in our classifieds section listing your specials or new products.
    * The ability to post Help Wanted ads in our upcoming Help Wanted Forum in our Installer Zone Forum.
    * Special Corporate Pub Member Ribbon under your username letting our members know your company is helping to support SatelliteGuys!

* PLEASE NOTE * While Corporate Pub Memberships give you additional feature, please remember it is NOT a sponsorship to SatelliteGuys, nor is it a license to SPAM. If you are caught spamming the board with ads your Corporate Pub Membership could be terminated. If you have any questions what is spam and what is not spam please contact any SatelliteGuys Staff Member.
  • 299.99 USD for 1 year
    Purchase
    Two Year - Corporate Pub Membership
    All the features and benefits of a One Year Corporate Pub Membership but for TWO years! (Plus you save money!)
Purchased Upgrades
  • Expires: Aug 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM
    1 Year Pub Membership
    WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
    Thank you for your interest in becoming a SatelliteGuys Pub Member / Supporter.

If you are interested in a 2 Year Subscription please scroll down.

It is through kind support of folks like you that we are able to keep the lights on here (i.e. pay the bills) and keep SatelliteGuys open for all!

* Access to our Private Pub Members Forum (Thats where all the juicy rumors are posted!)
    * Elimination of over 95% of the ads! (You will only see the top right banner ad)
    * A larger Private Conversation box, store UNLIMITED Conversations instead of only 25!
    * Ability for you to post FOR SALE items in our Classifieds Section! (Non Commercial - No Dealers)
    * Access to our Private Back Room Forum - An optional forum where adults can hang out and discuss adult topics.
    * A special ribbon under your username in all your posts which tells everyone you are a proud supporter!
    And the most important reason of all:
    * The good feeling that you help one of America's Most Popular Satellite sites stay online!

If you pay by Credit Card you get all the benefits of your pub membership INSTANTLY!
    (If you pay by using Paypal ECheck you will not get access until that check clears this usually takes 4 to 6 days!)

PLEASE NOTE - We use PayPal as our Credit Card Processing Company. YOU DO NOT need to be a PayPal member to use this service!

If you do not want to use PayPal you can send us a check or money order you may do so by sending it to:

SatelliteGuys.US
    46 Miami Avenue
    Newington, CT 06111

Make check or money order payable to SatelliteGuys.US and make sure to include your username!

Thank you for your support and for helping us keep the lights on!

Note: SatelliteGuys.US reserves the right to cancel or suspend your SatelliteGuys Pub membership for abuse of the site as per our user agreement. There will be NO REFUNDS in these cases.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

It's kind of a bug ;) You just are not being offered what you already own, A One Year Membership. I have a two year subscription so mine looks like this::

1 Year Pub Membership
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SatelliteGuys Pub Member / Supporter.

If you are interested in a 2 Year Subscription please scroll down.

It is through kind support of folks like you that we are able to keep the lights on here (i.e. pay the bills) and keep SatelliteGuys open for all!

* Access to our Private Pub Members Forum (Thats where all the juicy rumors are posted!)
* Elimination of over 95% of the ads! (You will only see the top right banner ad)
* A larger Private Conversation box, store UNLIMITED Conversations instead of only 25!
* Ability for you to post FOR SALE items in our Classifieds Section! (Non Commercial - No Dealers)
* Access to our Private Back Room Forum - An optional forum where adults can hang out and discuss adult topics.
* A special ribbon under your username in all your posts which tells everyone you are a proud supporter!
And the most important reason of all:
* The good feeling that you help one of America's Most Popular Satellite sites stay online!

If you pay by Credit Card you get all the benefits of your pub membership INSTANTLY!
(If you pay by using Paypal ECheck you will not get access until that check clears this usually takes 4 to 6 days!)

PLEASE NOTE - We use PayPal as our Credit Card Processing Company. YOU DO NOT need to be a PayPal member to use this service!

If you do not want to use PayPal you can send us a check or money order you may do so by sending it to:

SatelliteGuys.US
46 Miami Avenue
Newington, CT 06111

Make check or money order payable to SatelliteGuys.US and make sure to include your username!

Thank you for your support and for helping us keep the lights on!

Note: SatelliteGuys.US reserves the right to cancel or suspend your SatelliteGuys Pub membership for abuse of the site as per our user agreement. There will be NO REFUNDS in these cases.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
  • 6.99 USD per 3 months
    Purchase
    Three Month Recurring Subscription
    Help us keep the lights on here at SatelliteGuys for ALL!

Get all the benefits of being a SatelliteGuys Pub Member for 3 months.

PLEASE NOTE - This three month subscription renews automatically every 3 months unless you cancel it with Paypal. You may cancel at any time. This is our ONLY plan with Recurring Billing, if you do not want recurring billing them please select one of our other plans below!
  • 169.99 USD for 1 year
    Purchase
    One Year - Corporate Pub Membership
    Now companies can help support SatelliteGuys by becoming a Corporate SatelliteGuys Pub Member! Corporate Pub Members get all the benefits of a normal Pub Member PLUS the get these extra benefits. * The ability to promote your company in your signature, complete with a link to your corporate website. (SatelliteGuys is HEAVILY indexed by search engines such as Google which means your signature could be indexed as well!)
    * The ability to post one new thread a week in our classifieds section listing your specials or new products.
    * The ability to post Help Wanted ads in our upcoming Help Wanted Forum in our Installer Zone Forum.
    * Special Corporate Pub Member Ribbon under your username letting our members know your company is helping to support SatelliteGuys!

* PLEASE NOTE * While Corporate Pub Memberships give you additional feature, please remember it is NOT a sponsorship to SatelliteGuys, nor is it a license to SPAM. If you are caught spamming the board with ads your Corporate Pub Membership could be terminated. If you have any questions what is spam and what is not spam please contact any SatelliteGuys Staff Member.
  • 299.99 USD for 1 year
    Purchase
    Two Year - Corporate Pub Membership
    All the features and benefits of a One Year Corporate Pub Membership but for TWO years! (Plus you save money!)
Purchased Upgrades

I don't recognize these costs! Is there a "Corporate" Pub membership separate from the regular kind? I most certainly never paid $170 for a 1 year membership before.

I don't recognize these costs! Is there a "Corporate" Pub membership separate from the regular kind? ......

Yep. No more "gold."

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Sorry I have been away and will be leaving again tomorrow morning early in the morning.

I will take a look. I think this software will not let you purchase the Pub Membership you already have until after it expires. I will check if there is a way to stop this from happening.

The corporate Pub Membership is for companies and gives them a few additional perks such as having a clickable URL to their corporate website in the signature.

I just checked my pub membership. It shows all options to renew, one year, two year, three month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts