Now these are going to be GREAT FIGHTS!

Wrinky KO in the 3rd round. Ike is old and needs to retire. It would be a great fight when he was in his prime. He's getting old. Just my opinion.

Wrinky KO in the 3rd round. Ike is old and needs to retire. It would be a great fight when he was in his prime. He's getting old. Just my opinion.

Very true. Its sad to see older boxer like this i remember them in there prime.

Very true. Its sad to see older boxer like this i remember them in there prime.

The De La Hoya/Mayweather fight should be a great fight. I think De La Hoya still have something left (esp. since he is not fighting as many fights now that he is getting older) :=).....I think he might take Mayweather esp. since Mayweather is moving up weight to fight him and not the other way around.

Yea you might be right. I don't like it when guys go up like this. Mayweather is so fast at his weight.

Yea you might be right. I don't like it when guys go up like this. Mayweather is so fast at his weight.

Agreed, going up will slow him down. It should be a good fight but I don't see Mayweather beating De La Hoya. Pretty boy is in for a nice surprise moving up.

Agreed, going up will slow him down. It should be a good fight but I don't see Mayweather beating De La Hoya. Pretty boy is in for a nice surprise moving up.

I would love NOTHING more than to see "Pretty Boy" Floyd get his a$$ handed to him....he reminds me of Prince Hasim Ahmed....damn I hated that guy. I think it will be a great fight...though Mayweather will still be TWICE as fast as De La Hoya, he will not have the power he had in the jr. welterweight division. I was hoping our NEW Puerto Rican star....Miguel Coto...would end his undefeated streak...but I seeing him lose to De La Hoya will suffice.....
But do NOT underestimate Mayweather 'riding the bicycle' and jab from a distance tactic from him...he will want NO part of De La Hoya's superior power....

I would love NOTHING more than to see "Pretty Boy" Floyd get his a$$ handed to him....

Don't be surprised if Floyd dances all night and wins a decision.. Oscar needs to do some damage because Floyd gets all the breaks..

he reminds me of Prince Hasim Ahmed....damn I hated that guy.

You and me too.. Wasn't that great when Marco drove Hasim's head into the turn buckle..

I was hoping our NEW Puerto Rican star....Miguel Coto...would end his undefeated streak...but I seeing him lose to De La Hoya will suffice.....

Coto needs to start fighting at the right weight.. He gains 20 pounds before stepping in the ring..

Jeff Lacy lost that fight...