World Championship Boxing: Winky Wright Vs. Ike Quartey And Jeff Lacy Vs. Vitali Tsyp

Wrinky KO in the 3rd round. Ike is old and needs to retire. It would be a great fight when he was in his prime. He's getting old. Just my opinion.

Very true. Its sad to see older boxer like this i remember them in there prime.

The De La Hoya/Mayweather fight should be a great fight. I think De La Hoya still have something left (esp. since he is not fighting as many fights now that he is getting older) :=).....I think he might take Mayweather esp. since Mayweather is moving up weight to fight him and not the other way around.

The De La Hoya/Mayweather fight should be a great fight. I think De La Hoya still have something left (esp. since he is not fighting as many fights now that he is getting older) :=).....I think he might take Mayweather esp. since Mayweather is moving up weight to fight him and not the other way around.

Yea you might be right. I don't like it when guys go up like this. Mayweather is so fast at his weight.

Agreed, going up will slow him down. It should be a good fight but I don't see Mayweather beating De La Hoya. Pretty boy is in for a nice surprise moving up.

I would love NOTHING more than to see "Pretty Boy" Floyd get his a$$ handed to him....he reminds me of Prince Hasim Ahmed....damn I hated that guy. I think it will be a great fight...though Mayweather will still be TWICE as fast as De La Hoya, he will not have the power he had in the jr. welterweight division. I was hoping our NEW Puerto Rican star....Miguel Coto...would end his undefeated streak...but I seeing him lose to De La Hoya will suffice.....:D
But do NOT underestimate Mayweather 'riding the bicycle' and jab from a distance tactic from him...he will want NO part of De La Hoya's superior power....

I would love NOTHING more than to see "Pretty Boy" Floyd get his a$$ handed to him....

Don't be surprised if Floyd dances all night and wins a decision.. Oscar needs to do some damage because Floyd gets all the breaks..

he reminds me of Prince Hasim Ahmed....damn I hated that guy.

You and me too.. Wasn't that great when Marco drove Hasim's head into the turn buckle..

I was hoping our NEW Puerto Rican star....Miguel Coto...would end his undefeated streak...but I seeing him lose to De La Hoya will suffice.....:D

Coto needs to start fighting at the right weight.. He gains 20 pounds before stepping in the ring..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)