World Harvest Television

Troch77

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2015
Southern PA
Is it me or did Dish Drop the World Harvest Television channel?
Or did it close up shop?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It had to have just been Dropped, Because "Gift" is now in its place.
And I don't have "Gift" in my channel line ups.
I would have seen that a long time ago believe me.
Unless for some strange reason it reappeared in my favorites list.
Which I would not be surprised.

BTW, changed its name to World Harvest Family (WHF).

DRCars
On the over the air subchannel WHMB 40.2 and on the Roku app, it is still WHT - World Harvest Television. I only saw the "WHF" branded feed on Dish. Perhaps they are showing the "WHF" feed on DirecTV?

Much of the programming is the same, but WHF shows a lot less infomercials and more public domain and family friendly programming. I would rather they eliminated WHT in favor of WHF, but I guess the infomercials pay the bills for the streaming, and/or maybe they don't have streaming rights to some of the family friendly shows (the non religious ones).

Is it me or did Dish Drop the World Harvest Television channel?
Or did it close up shop?

Yeah, Dish dropped it last month due to a dispute, like Iceberg mentioned above. Since then, the channel has been renamed to "Gift" and it only shows infomercials now. A few days ago, the WHT logo was removed entirely from the IPG. That's when I figured it was gone for good.

Reactions: Troch77
Yeah, Dish dropped it last month due to a dispute, like Iceberg mentioned above. Since then, the channel has been renamed to "Gift" and it only shows infomercials now. A few days ago, the WHT logo was removed entirely from the IPG. That's when I figured it was gone for good.
That's why I thought we just lost it, Because the logo was there a few days ago.

On the over the air subchannel WHMB 40.2 and on the Roku app, it is still WHT - World Harvest Television. I only saw the "WHF" branded feed on Dish. Perhaps they are showing the "WHF" feed on DirecTV?.
I know Directv has their own "feed".
I dont know how much different is is off the original

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts