WorldSportHD LIVE: Barcelona vs. Cadiz - Sa, 4/29 @ 4pm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
WorldSportHD: Saturday, April 29 at 4pm EDT

_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona vs.
_cadiz_.gif
Cadiz
La Liga Report starts 30 minutes before the game at 3:30.
Join our game-time discussion in this thread.

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD
Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

From Paul:

Well the sun is shining once again in Spain as you will all be relieved to know after Sunday's washout. I have never seen anything like it - had a man with a white beard strolled by herding animals in two by two, you would have followed him I promise.

Anyhow, it seems both sides were content not to play - hence Sevilla's pathetic efforts to 'sweep' away the water. Both have big European games in midweek and are nice and rested. Of course there is the slight problem of when we can actually play this game, given that if Sevilla make the UEFA Cup final there are NO dates - the Spanish FA will hope (secretly) they don't do that and then they will probably play on May 10th.

So we have to look ahead and the annoying result of Sunday is that Barca cannot now win the league on Saturday at home to Cadiz. The good news is that they now have to win and can't rest on their laurels, Cadiz meanwhile are battling against the drop and also have to win.

Watch out for their midfielder Lucas Lobos and hopefully a good end-to-end game with everything at stake (and a press box that doesn't leak).

See you there.
PAUL

It was a good game! (I watched it live with my friends, but didn't have the Internet connection up). Spectacular goal by Ronaldinho!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)