WorldSportHD LIVE: Sevilla vs. Real Sociedad 9/26 at 3:28 PM EDT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
A double-tip deflection goal. They're not saying much about luck in the commentary but really that wasn't much to do with skill and more to do w/ luck and position.

-F

As for excessive overscan, try cycling through different resolutions. Sometimes it helps...

Scott Greczkowski said:
I really like the graphics they are showing, better then anything I have seen on US TV. However must they do that fingernails across a chalkboard sound effect when they show a graphic? :)
I agree. That sound effect was introduced just recently I think (perhaps last week). Not a good choice IMO. They should change it!
Matt, please take a note!

Well, not a bad game! Sevilla wins 2:1, and assures its 6-th place in the league, while Real Sociedad falls all the way to the bottom: 20-th place! Hey, the season has only started...

Thanks to Paul and Sid for their excellent commentary, as always. Have a good trip to France!

From Paul:

First of all, i agree with veryone who hates the chalkboard sound. It is HORRIBLE and brings me out in a cold sweat every time i hear it too.

Sevilla was OK, but our commentry position was terrible, Sid had a huge concrete pillar in front of him and couldn't see the right hand goal, while i couldnt see the corner flag.

The platform we were on was temporary to say the least and we sat in fear of someone knocking it over...which was a real possibility as we were in the middle of a corridor in the stand with fans wandering (and in some cases staggering) around beneath us

It was hard to see from our angle what happened on the first Sevilla goal, but i saw a replay this morning on Spanish TV and the shot took enough of a deflection to fool the Real Sociedad keeper.

Maybe it wasn't the greatest game of the season, but when they get everyone back Sevilla will be hard to beat.

in the programme Aranzubia - the Athletic Bilbao keeper was a really nice chap - decent wine as well from La Rioja....

Now for Auxerre - I wanted to go to see Athletic Bilbao, but sadly that is not to be...hopefully in the group stage if they get through.
cheers PAUL

Thanks for your comments, Paul. Looking forward to the Thursday match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)