Worse C-Band job I ever was asked to fix, you can't unseen these pics

Status
Please reply by conversation.
MVC-663X.JPG
Dude the story is great.

That Egg kicks ass!

Are you out of CA?
Cheapest way of shipping my be by fastenal
No I live in Southbury CT my old business name was Diamond Satellite Systems my name is Gary Diamond
I see you have a dish farm LOL here's old pic of my 12 footer as you can see i took it down last May it was on a 4 inch pole, and with two 6 inch ones on either side, and a roof support, I put the sucker up there, even have video tape of doing it, I think 1983-84 it went where it was last, pulled the pin and let it drop on a lot of wood so it would break, and not break the sidewalk that went in, as you can see the grapes were growing on it, I was using dish by the time i shot this pic yes it was sad, but i needed a new roof, and i took it down

Last edited:
Hey Gary can you find out how much for shipping for that dish? Plus what size of pole does that dish take?

Hey Gary can you find out how much for shipping for that dish? Plus what size of pole does that dish take?
the pole size for the only mount i have is the most common size for C-band 8-10 foot dishes but the shipping would be a huge issue i will try to talk to two big ebayers here and one UPS store i know in my town it has some hair line cracks, which know will not effect it and a few 1/4 inch holes that are in it maybe today when i get back from surgeon i can scan more info

Gary call fastenal. load it on a crate, a good shot they will ship it for way less then UPS or Fedex.

Gary call fastenal. load it on a crate, a good shot they will ship it for way less then UPS or Fedex.
wait until i post a pic of what i have in the mounts and ACC for you then i would ask you to call me so were sure what is going out to you to save weight with this messed up shoulder 40 pounds,is my limit before the surgery 140 would have been safe once i start my stem cell treatment not sure what i will be able to do which I want done soon, must get my skin cancer cut off first, doctors orders so will try to send you some pics i need your personal email so any pics or info will be clear to see these are small files

Ya dude taking your own stem cells and putting them back into your body to rebuild it.

Stem cells are blank cells that can become any cell in your body. For some people it works well

Stem cell treatment?
yes my muscles in my shoulder and arm are a mess thanks to the dam doctor, they remove fat cells from my body and process them and inject them were they see the issues it has a 77% chance of working, i have to do PT with it too, which maybe just home crap i try to keep fit, but i also have 5 pinched nerves in my neck 3 are from bone satellite work beats your body up if you have bad genes, to late now, had one hip done need the other one shoulder no way now would i do the other then i would have no way to even wipe my butt
if i smoked or drank I would be long gone kid 75 now

Hey gary I did a check Fastenal website they gave me roughly $100 to $200 for shipping charge from your house to mine.

Hey gary I did a check Fastenal website they gave me roughly $100 to $200 for shipping charge from your house to mine.
IT HAS TO BOXED UP i'm a one arm cripple honest the %$$#$@ surgeon messed me up good i'm going to take the print for it which is to big to fit in my scanner and see if i can get a bigger scanner to scan it it explains how it works by the inventor sh*t he maybe even dead by now and i must take more pics of the parts if you see this print i think you will really want it, for sure you will have a one of a kind, and IT'S FREE I think i paid like $600-$800 to box and ship it to me the prints are hand written you will love them i want to create a 3 meg file you can down load so you can print it out here a peek but i can't fit it on my scanner
PRINT B.jpg

Ok I understand Gary I was just looking into the price of shipping for you. That is a neat diagram you have there.

Ok I understand Gary I was just looking into the price of shipping for you. That is a neat diagram you have there.
Wait until you see the whole think, very cool the guy was trying to invent a mini bud he may have, i saw a working one on G1 the 10 foot dish next to it was doing about the same in signal, hell we only had 120 degree LNBAS WITH HIGH LOSS FROM THE rg 213 CABLE AND CONVERTER but then primestar came, next was DTV i was doing 6 foot fixed buds for the Portuguese ch here, we have a very large population of them i know now about 500 words but speaking is hard wish i took Spanish in school English was not my first language, but it's not any good for making money off with around here, i hope you can make it work, crap i hope you can even make money off of it, somehow, life is to short to be a mean person, I also gave Scott who lives near me about a 100 pounds of old C-band magazines, you guys might be able to get him to post some cool stuff there, i even gave Bob Cooper his missing digest magazine keeping the stuff is messy and i want to clean up before i die, plus i would rather what to see it go to a good home then never know what happened i will be paying a Spanish guy to repair my deck its a large deck 24 x 14 DECK he may be willing to box it up for money, he looked eager for work the hardest part is finding the hot spot where the feed collector goes since plastic lets the signal through it maybe possible to make a slider to find the hot spot, and where you get the best second beam SIDE LOBE REDUCTION from the 2 degree spacing I lost interest as a hobby, but in the 80s i was eager to work 20 hours a day to pay my bills freeze my butt off too i just don't want to take it to the dump, way to sad, my pacemaker would have A hard job keeping me alive and i'm trying to reduce my stress, not increase it i also have a large CB radio repair shop i put away it saved my butt before satellite came along, i want to sell that, got bills to pay, was hoping if I got my shoulder fixed i could do TV repair work, but now its the lifting i also was going to work for free at first just to learn the latest new stuff, again another dream lost i have the 12-14 Ku brand new dishes here too

yes my muscles in my shoulder and arm are a mess thanks to the dam doctor, they remove fat cells from my body and process them and inject them were they see the issues it has a 77% chance of working, i have to do PT with it too, which maybe just home crap i try to keep fit, but i also have 5 pinched nerves in my neck 3 are from bone satellite work beats your body up if you have bad genes, to late now, had one hip done need the other one shoulder no way now would i do the other then i would have no way to even wipe my butt
if i smoked or drank I would be long gone kid 75 now
me before i let them cut my shoulder

http://www.startstemcells.com/?gcli...n5CsdcxpGp0Q6EcHDJaJuX_r4SGMREGK94aAoxC8P8HAQ

Last edited:
That stem cell is neat that could help my mom out with some of her problems. 120 degree lnbs what do you mean compared to titaniums lnbfs?

That stem cell is neat that could help my mom out with some of her problems. 120 degree lnbs what do you mean compared to titaniums lnbfs?
well at first we used lnbs which went into a converter then into the receiver the noise temp of the LNB is the same as the lnbf but less parts so the overall noise is much less then they got better until now there very low 15 degrees very stable from 10 pounds in 1980 160 noise at $1,000 bucks to I/2 a pound $20 bucks 15 degrees noise very light and small i have a huge c-band feed here with Ku to give away hanging up must be 20 pounds one lnbf would do it, will take a pic and post it spread the word free just pay for shipping and handling most is very good material and new i'm not new here, just mostly in the pit breaking it off

LNBF's have come a long way from the 80's. I think Hank123 might be interested in that lnbf. I have been only in the FTA hobby for a few years but I have learned a lot from others on here.

Hank here is some more pics i just took today dam my shoulder is %%$# killing me, i'm upset i can't even pick crap up without pain mostly dirt on the dish i used it to cover one of my fig trees, it worked out ok there are some hairline cracks, but 90% is dirt

Attachments

• IMG_1167.JPG
    IMG_1167.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1178.JPG
    IMG_1178.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1180.JPG
    IMG_1180.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1182.JPG
    IMG_1182.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1184.JPG
    IMG_1184.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1185.JPG
    IMG_1185.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1186.JPG
    IMG_1186.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1187.JPG
    IMG_1187.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: k.r.
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts