Worship Network - Channel 116

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kevinbct

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
New England
I've had SA IPTV for almost 3 weeks now. I have the full package 24.95 / mo.

I'm listening (and passively) watching, Worship Network right now. Channel 116. I really love it, because they have a lot of variety.

They had a Jazz instrumental program at 9 PM, and an acoustic guitar program called The Quest right now. It is so peaceful. I like the CCM stuff too, but I really appreciate other styles.

Worship Network has a website. The Worship Network and they actually sell 2 jazz DVD's and one of the quest. I love to fall asleep to this kind of stuff.

This type of programming reminds me of the stuff that our local PAX affiliate used to play after midnight. I think that stuff was put out by Maranatha Music. Does anyone remember?

Worship is an excellent channel and we have ordered a couple DVD/CD's from them in the past, I never ordered "The Quest" but I do enjoy it and it is very relaxing.
Also, your local PAX station may carry Worship as a digital .3 or .4 channel.

Jeff

This type of programming reminds me of the stuff that our local PAX affiliate used to play after midnight. I think that stuff was put out by Maranatha Music. Does anyone remember?

Back when what is now ION was Pax they did have a contract to carry worship overnights on many of their stations........

I am a former SkyAngel DBS customer who did not go with IPTV. However, I get the worship network as a digital channel as a substation of ION. In our area, it is channel 67-04. I love the music, and it also carries some children's programming on Saturday. My youngest son loves Kingsley's Meadow. I have not been on their website, so I will have to take a look! Thanks for the idea.

Katybug

Back when what is now ION was Pax they did have a contract to carry worship overnights on many of their stations........

I can't remember which one but one of the major DBS carried Christian channels often has Worship on late night. I suppose you could just record it, since there's nothing time sensitive about the content.

I used to play it at night for background music but too many of the commercial breaks kept waking me up.

I can't remember which one but one of the major DBS carried Christian channels often has Worship on late night. I suppose you could just record it, since there's nothing time sensitive about the content.

I used to play it at night for background music but too many of the commercial breaks kept waking me up.

You're right. On DirecTV, i believe its the NRB Network that shows this type of light worship music in overnight ours. NRB is pretty good. Legitimate teaching and programming.... I wish SA offered it, but NRB is a new network and they are exclusive to DirecTV right now.

Worship is a great channel! Unfortunately I do not have hi-speed internet at home and must watch between 1am and 5am, on a former Pax station 85 miles away. It would be nice if additional stations would look to them to programme sub channels and over nights. It is a lot more valuable, to me, than the chief that sells knives all night!

Yes, except much of the time there would be nothing on the tape. A terrestrial signal 85 miles away is not the most reliable, especially in digital.

But you have a great idea, if the circumstances were different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)