Worst sports logos of all-time?

UC Santa Cruz Banana Slugs

UCsantacruzSlugLogo.gif

The Cleveland Browns....It's just the color brown....did the logo creation department get lazy? It's like they didn't even try.

The Cleveland Browns....It's just the color brown....did the logo creation department get lazy? It's like they didn't even try.

The Browns helmet is actually the color ORANGE! Whatsa' matter, did the Yinzer school system fail to teach you how to decipher colors? ;):D

Anyways, that's why the Browns helmet is the best IMO. They don't even have to have a silly logo! Boo ya!

The Browns helmet is actually the color ORANGE! Whatsa' matter, did the Yinzer school system fail to teach you how to decipher colors? ;):D

Anyways, that's why the Browns helmet is the best IMO. They don't even have to have a silly logo! Boo ya!

Colorblind..:p:rolleyes:. It just shows the Brownies are lazy and can't come up with anything.

Joking aside...I might be actually going to your neck of the woods next month, my daughter wants to goto the Cleveland Zoo, I'm trying to fight it, I don't want to goto that city.

Colorblind..:p:rolleyes:. It just shows the Brownies are lazy and can't come up with anything.

Joking aside...I might be actually going to your neck of the woods next month, my daughter wants to goto the Cleveland Zoo, I'm trying to fight it, I don't want to goto that city.

Come on over! It's really nice here. You may even find out that you like it so much that you may want to pack up the family and move to Ohio for good! ;)

If you have more time in the day, I suggest you also take the family to the Cleveland Art Museum as well. This Sunday, they will be reopening the museum after being closed for 3 years. This will mark the completion of the first part of a $350 million expansion and renovation. The newly renovated Art Museum is supposed to be quite a treat.

The makeover ranks as the largest cultural project in Ohio history. It dwarfs the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, which cost $92 million when it opened in 1995, and the Center of Science and Industry in Columbus, which cost $125 million when it opened in 1999.

Oh, and for the sake of staying on topic, I can't stand the Steelers logo. ;)

You can come to the Toledo Zoo, they are ranked as one of the best zoos around.

Personally, if your looking for a great zoo, hop a flight to San Diego absolutly awesome when I was there years back.

Also, your daughter would love it !

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts