would america have been SAFER with kerry?

with who would you be safer at this point? post 911

• kerry as president

Votes: 49 37.4%
  • bush as president

Votes: 82 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Goempel said:
Evening news update

Unbiased news media at its best!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash9ab.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Future of the Dem party

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...,1122337,print.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

Why would the dems try to stop this? It is because (like I have said before) this is a HUGE part of the democrat voting base!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
howard deans weekly dream

Never before has our party been more organized in advance of an election. With new staff hitting the ground everywhere from Alaska to Arkansas, we are going to fight for every vote in every corner of every state in 2006.

Right now we're preparing for the next big step in our 50-state strategy. On April 29th, thousands of volunteers will recruit hundreds of thousands more Americans committed to changing the status quo this year.

We're going to do it by making personal contact with our neighbors. April 29th will be the Democratic Party's first-ever National Neighbor-to-Neighbor Organizing Day. We're going to test our organization and build new relationships among volunteers with door-knocking events in communities across America.

We estimate that we need to print 500,000 pieces of literature to cover these events. With the cost of printing, plus the cost of shipping, staff time and logistics to make these events happen, we need an investment of $107,000 by Monday in order to kick-start this program.

Can you contribute something right now to help make this unprecedented program a reality? Click here to see the literature up close and make your donation:

http://www.democrats.org/doorhanger

All the signs point to this being a big election year for Democrats. But if we want to win in November, we've got to fight now to reach every community and build a solid operation before Election Day.

Volunteers knocking on doors on April 29th will carry a simple piece of literature. It summarizes the Democratic vision and offers an opportunity to make a connection and be a part of the movement for change.

Whether people receive the literature in person or on their doorknob, they will be able to plug into their local volunteer network, which will be crucial to building our organization now and turning out the vote in November.

On one day in April we can deliver a clear Democratic vision and offer people an opportunity to help make it a reality. Will you donate to help pull it off?

Next week you'll learn more about how to make the national Neighbor-to-Neighbor Organizing Day a reality on the ground in your community.

Headquarters staff and state parties are working around the clock to provide staging areas in key neighborhoods and the basic training materials to make the canvass as effective as possible.

It's up to you to execute this ambitious and historic operation.

It will only take 2,200 people donating $50 to fund this program. Please contribute whatever you can to help get this literature printed and distributed to the states:

Two-thirds of Americans reject this president and the Republican leadership -- and they are waiting to hear from us.

We have a big task in November. We will only win if every one of us takes responsibility for the outcome of the election now -- while there is still time to build our operation. We are all members of one American community and it's up to us to make sure that our country has a government as good as its people.

Thank you for being a part of this unprecedented organizing drive.

Governor Howard Dean, M.D.

Governor of WHAT state?

I do not see any organization of the Dem party!!! If this is it I would hate to see disorganization!!

Why are they pushing a door hanger? Because no one will open the door to them!!!

i guess the 1,000 school busses ole ray "nut case " nagin has will come in handy now! carry the libs who are welfare bums out to door hang propaganda.:devil:

GeorgeLV said:

Um last I looked his ass was NOT sitting in ANY governors seat!!!

He is as close to the unemployment line as you can get, head of the democratic party. Guess that title is just to embarrassing for even this nut job so he has to use a former title.

So I'm Eric "King of England" Goempel - I could have been in the past!!!

This thread is hilarious. I was msg'd days ago to stop interfering with these topics and I fully regret I did it - this topic is the funniest f**kin topic I've ever seen when nobody but only these totally clueless right-wing nuts post their BS here. :D:D :D

Priceless topic, indeed.:D

Sorry that the posting of facts has caused you such pain.
But this thread was able to go on for days without name calling until you showed up!!

Thanks.

T2k said:
This thread is hilarious. I was msg'd days ago to stop interfering with these topics and I fully regret I did it - this topic is the funniest f**kin topic I've ever seen when nobody but only these totally clueless right-wing nuts post their BS here. :D:D :D

Priceless topic, indeed.:D

mr euroweenie,

had you on ignore for a while. saw what was going on, im going to tell your eastern european *ss something,

you talk a lot of sh*t on a country that you are living in and that is educating you. DONT LIKE IT HERE, DONT LIKE OUR POLITICS? GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!!!!!

my grandparents were italian, lithuanian and scottish. scott g who runs this site is obviously polish, and probably regretting you! ilya is most probably russian. eric is german......WE ALL GET ALONG.....GET IT!!!

MORON!!

and if i had to guess you are from the balkan states, NAZDRAVJA

CIAO!!

or do you belong to HRVATSKI DOM??

i am an officer of FIGLI D'ITALIA E AMERICA:devil:

goaliebob.

there are polish clubs and PNAs all over southwestern pa.

be proud.

your people were the first to revolt against the USSR and our POPE helped REAGAN destroy the evil empire.

How could you tell I am German? :) I am also 1/2 Native American (Cheyenne Indian for those that do not know what that means). If anyone has reason to hate the white man it is the Indians.
Guess what I'm not German-American or Indian-American I am an American. Plain and simple!!!

My Grand Father was the 1st generation born in America of German decent, yet he volunteered to fight in WWII and was on the beach at Normandy killing the Germans. Why? because it was the RIGHT thing to do and it HAD to be done. Same as the war in Iraq.

I must have missed that this guy is euro trash. He is suffering from envy. All Europeans either want to move here of hate us because they cant. In this case the country will be better off once he goes back to wherever he is from.

But just remember if it was not for America you would have ZERO freedom to say the things you are saying and you would be speaking German. You owe everything you have to the American men that fought to protect you.

So if you have to say anything, simply say Thank You

Eric Goempel said:
Sorry that the posting of facts has caused you such pain.
But this thread was able to go on for days without name calling until you showed up!!

Thanks.

I once challenged T2K to respond to me just once without an insult. Guess what? He couldn't do it! His first impulse is always to belittle the other person. Must be that superior European education.

:D :D :D

Oh, and speaking of Dean, most of us up here are still trying to figure out how he got to be govenor, since 75% of us are related and we know none of us voted for him. There's some juicy theories floating around about him but that's for another thread:D

dragon002 said:
mr euroweenie,

had you on ignore for a while. saw what was going on, im going to tell your eastern european *ss something,

you talk a lot of sh*t on a country that you are living in and that is educating you. DONT LIKE IT HERE, DONT LIKE OUR POLITICS? GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!!!!!

my grandparents were italian, lithuanian and scottish. scott g who runs this site is obviously polish, and probably regretting you! ilya is most probably russian. eric is german......WE ALL GET ALONG.....GET IT!!!

MORON!!

and if i had to guess you are from the balkan states, NAZDRAVJA

CIAO!!

or do you belong to HRVATSKI DOM??

i am an officer of FIGLI D'ITALIA E AMERICA:devil:

You're a clueless little loud dwarf, obviously barely educated and very young. Probably often either high or drunk. BTW do you speak *ANY* language? :D (Because dedspite it's your mother tongue your English is just as bad as mine, hahahaha!:))
Let me guess: you're pretty short but fat, right? :D I'm 6'3", how about you? :D

(In case if somebody couldn't notice, I'm trying to connect here... :D I since I don't speak "redneck slang", this is all I can imagine as common ground. :D)

Last edited:
goaliebob99 said:
Allright... Im polish too dammmit and proud of it.. Lets keep the name calling to the polocks.. Please keep it calm ;)

Polish folks love my folks and vica versa - if you're really Polish, you should know immediately where I'm from: one of our king supported to establish the indepeendent Poland against Russians and Germans... and we even shared a King for a while when you guys called our King to be Polish King as well... ;)

Eric Goempel said:
How could you tell I am German? :) I am also 1/2 Native American (Cheyenne Indian for those that do not know what that means). If anyone has reason to hate the white man it is the Indians.
Guess what I'm not German-American or Indian-American I am an American. Plain and simple!!!

My Grand Father was the 1st generation born in America of German decent, yet he volunteered to fight in WWII and was on the beach at Normandy killing the Germans. Why? because it was the RIGHT thing to do and it HAD to be done. Same as the war in Iraq.

ROFL, what a BS. :D What does Iraq has to do with WWII? :D
Nothing.

I must have missed that this guy is euro trash.

We have only one kind of trash here and that's the stupid, clueless, uneducated, idiotic, redneck-style right-wing nutcases. Though we have more than one, I have to admit...:D

He is suffering from envy.

Suuure, definitely!:D I envy that none of my ancestors chased bisons but had parliaments and palaces with culture, were engineers and such... :D

All Europeans either want to move here of hate us because they cant.

ROFLMAO! :D :D :D You are hilarious. :D

Just keep telling yourself this stupid crap! :D Have you ever been outside of US actually?

In this case the country will be better off once he goes back to wherever he is from.

Too bad nobody cares about your opinion. :D

But just remember if it was not for America you would have ZERO freedom to say the things you are saying and you would be speaking German. You owe everything you have to the American men that fought to protect you.

Jesus, you're really and totally ignorant. :rolleyes: FYI: my country never seen Americans, silly boy, unless they were blown off from the sky...
US was promising all kinda of sh*t always but never kept any promise. During the WWII US made a pact with Stalin and gave everything east of Berlin to him. Phew, disgusting.
And when we later rose up against Commie dictatorship, US - once again - PROMISED everything then watched as Commies came back on Soviets tanks and turned the whole country into bloodbath for years, opression for decades. Phew, phew.
:mad:

So if you have to say anything, simply say f**k You

I fixed it for you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)