Would you be happy?

Would you be happy

• No, That is weak

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Yes, that is a good ending

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • your off your rocker, it aint going to happen.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
Would you be happy if they ended the show next season by the 815 survivors saving their own lives and making it so the plane never crashed? let me know what you think.

just to let you know I voted your off your rocker it aint going to happen, I just want to see what everyone else thinks about the direction that sorta are taking it now.

I'm not sure it's not going to happen, but I think its weak. It probably won't happen if Adam and Eve are really Rose and Bernard or somebody else from 815. They already died, as did Daniel when he went to visit his mom.

I'm not sure it's not going to happen, but I think its weak. It probably won't happen if Adam and Eve are really Rose and Bernard or somebody else from 815. They already died, as did Daniel when he went to visit his mom.

we dont know hes dead, we thought mikal was dead when he walked through the sonice fence and he wasnt. I think daniel is still alive

I do not think that will happen as Kate will end up in prison.

Honestly, I don't know how I'd like it to end, but having them land in LA with no knowledge of the events would be a letdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts