The what did you think of this weeks Epsiode thread!!!

- Remember a couple seasons ago when Locke heard Jacob speak at the cabin? "Help me." I'm wondering if the only way to help Jacob is to kill him. When Locke was first led to the cabin by Ben, there was a powdery substance surrounding the cabin. I always wondered if that was something meant to contain him.

That's a really good point. When I was watching last night, I started to get the feeling the "Others" could be a plague upon the island and not the protectors they make out to be. Ben was the previous chosen one, but the island never spoke to him as it does to Locke. Richard also had no idea that Locke had died and come back to life. So Richard's insight over the last few seasons is more and more looking like it was just Ben's information he was feeding him. Interesting twist :)

-Mike

It was interesting that Richard was referred to as the "Advisor". I wonder how long he has been there, we know he has been the same age at least 50 years.

Wow,that was a great finale. The worst part.... to see the LOST FINAL SEASON 2010 logo.

The thought of waiting 8 months drives me nuts!!!! :D

Wow,that was a great finale. The worst part.... to see the LOST FINAL SEASON 2010 logo.

The thought of waiting 8 months drives me nuts!!!! :D

Actually, I think the worst part is the 8 months of waiting. I don't mind it ending. I felt since I fist saw the show after season 1, that they needed a time frame to bring it all together to end it. They are doing a great job.

i really like last nights show. Also dont know if anyone else paid attention but have the blast went off the screen went white and the lost logo was black reverse of how it normally is with the words lost in white and the background black. Do you think this is to show they were successful in changing the course of history? And next years season premire will be oceanic flight 815 arriving in lax/

Actually, I think the worst part is the 8 months of waiting. I don't mind it ending. I felt since I fist saw the show after season 1, that they needed a time frame to bring it all together to end it. They are doing a great job.

no, I meant the wait. Not the end. :D

Agreed !! The problem is that they're doing tooooo gooood of a job. We have spent most of the day speculating and throwing ideas around.

Hasn't been a real productive day at the office. :D

Just got to see the finale... WOW!!! I can't believe we need to wait until next January again. It will be worth the wait as I know I'll be sad when it's over. It's been a good run, which is hard to say for many shows that go on for 5+ years.

-Mike

I think the more interested question is what is "Locke" and how the whole twist of "killing" Jacob comes into play? This twist... is just fun.

I think the more interested question is what is "Locke" and how the whole twist of "killing" Jacob comes into play? This twist... is just fun.

i was talking to a few people at work about this espisode and one of them came up with a very intersting theory. The locke that is alive and had ben kill jacob is actually the guy we saw when jacob was on the beach and he said im going to kill you. I took over lockes body thats why there are two lockes because the other guy took lockes appearance like a shape shifter.

I just get this Biblical feel to the show.

Jacob= God,
guy from beginning that became Locke that killed Jacob= Devil
Smoke Monster= Spirit of God (judges)

I know there's some holes in this theory. One big hole would be Jacob (God) getting killed. God could never be killed. But I think there's a lot to the Garden of Eden theory.

I think the nuclear reset is Jacob's way of getting out of death. That guy from the beach appears to be limited and cannot kill Jacob. Was he even there or was he just a spirit? If he is a spirit that is probably why he could not personally kill Jacob, he needed Ben to wield the knife.

I see where Elizabeth Mitchell is to star in the remake of "V", so I'd say Julia is gone for good.

I seriously doubt Jacob = God. Remember Room 23?
Lost-307.jpg

I dont know what to think anymore, this last show has really just thrown me totally off track of where I thought this show was going...While I still think it has something (alot) to do with religion and the garden of eden, I just cant wrap my brain around where they are going.

I see where Elizabeth Mitchell is to star in the remake of "V", so I'd say Julia is gone for good.

There is a remake of V? Cool. Hope ABC does it right!

I hope Elizabeth isn't gone, I can watch her all night long. :)

As far as the finale, I have no clue what to make of it; its classic lost. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)