Adam and Eve?

Remember Adam and Eve from the first episode? What are the chances thats Jack and Kate?

What about Rose and Bernard? Clues would seem to indicate that is more appropriate. The black and white stones, the bodies had been dead for 40-50 years. If it was Jake and Kate, they would have been dead less than 30 when Jack discovered them.

What about Rose and Bernard? Clues would seem to indicate that is more appropriate. The black and white stones, the bodies had been dead for 40-50 years. If it was Jake and Kate, they would have been dead less than 30 when Jack discovered them.

Agreed. Remember the time 40-50 year observation was in 2004. 50 years prior is 1954, one of the time skip stops.

I bet they find the cave in 1977 and Miles fills us in on Rose and Bernard's post flaming arrow attack story.

yep, thats what one theorist wrote that he thinks its bernard and rose, and I do agree as we havent seen them for awhile (3-4 weeks now) since that attack, makes me believe that Bernard got injured and Rose lays down beside him, refusing to leave his side.

I've actually wondered if they're Desmond and Penny. I really don't have anything to back that up, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)