Wow. Gears Of War

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Another great thing about this game is the variety in missions. Someone who hasn't played the game might worry that it gets too repetitive fast, but it doesn't. New environments, weapons, enemies, vehicles, the list goes on and on. Plus there are some genuinely creepy moments that I won't spoil. I know what your thinking, but Cliffy B. isn't cutting me a check, I just love this game!:)

I LOVe multiplayer, its amazing how quickly things can turn, our team was getting wooped 2-1 when I got in behind every one on their team in the mansion level and tore through them with my shotgun, that was about it for them, they never recovered! if you can get a good team that talks and you take cover and flank and are tactical you are going to be good, if you run and gun you are dead! I Love this game, this might be my new Halo 2.

There's only 5 acts, and the shortness of the 5th act is offset by how hard the boss can be.
Right!

I finished yesterday before the Bears/Giants Game(GO Bears :D)

I have to admit that the game is short. I finished on the Firts Level of Difficulty. Today I'll start the next one.

Amazing playing time, I've tried may times to play it online but never found a game, all my friends are too busy playing campaing.

Need to try hardcore mode then, once you have a handle on the controls you should switch over to hardcore. You get both achievements that way too. Or try the campaign on co-op mode.

The player control is extremely resposive and I'm used to 3 person shooters too. My son was playing yesteday and I took the time to analyze or look interest things and flaws. And kept my attention, how the hand gun moves to reflect the leg movement and even you you're taking cover. They really payed attention to details.

For those interested, tonite (Mon, Nov 13th at 8:30pm EST and again on MTV2 at 9:30 PM EST) MTV is having a special, "Gears of War: The Race To Launch".

Ok, I played this last night for the first time and the graphics are great. The game plays great and was pretty fun for me. This game reminds me of Doom or Quake which I am not that big a fan of. I won't buy this game, just rent it for a while and return it.

I need to get this game...

Men you must get it, you won't regret it.

Originally posted by ramy
This game reminds me of Doom or Quake
I actually love those games, I'm FPS fan. The nice thing about a third person shooters is that you have more vison, the fact that you can shoot and cover, and the movements that we can do while covering made this game extremely un to play.

Last night I finally play it online. Stopped at 1:30Am because I had to wake up at 5:30AM. It was so cool, the only two quick deaths are a sniper shot to the head and a close range shotgun hit. Team works is a must in this game.

yah it is the first game I bought since Madden 07' and well worth it. Graphics sure have come a long way from my first Intellivision. And the sound is great on sourround sound to hear if someone is coming up from behind.

Last edited:
I finally got this and I just have to say WOW!!

There are parts of the game that can get a bit overwhelming on hardcore mode and make you want to throw your controller.

Good news for the PC gamers... It appears that it will be coming out for Vista. Don't know if its a launch title or not though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts