Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
Antelope, California
WOW!! I'm stunned!! :D

Attachments

• hundredofdishes.JPG
    hundredofdishes.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 459
I saw that pic in the new issue of Tele-Sat. looks like some of those dishes have been around a LONG time, either that or they just had the sh*t bombed out of them...not sure which.
I thought my neighbor would complain about my fledgling dishfarm, guess if he does I'll just show him that picture and tell him "Everyones doing it!" =)

in regards to Al-Jazeera, thats not a station Iranians watch. I have very little distant family left in Tehran but those friends I have that can actually go back (long story, they'd kill me if I went back to that crazy place) tell me that people use satellites to watch things like MTV2 and BBC news.

Whats wild is the govt has been coming down on dish owners for a long time, not just the recent new wave, and the people continue to defy them. Pretty wild stuff.

As long as there is metal behind the rust, it should still collect signal!

True. But in our 4 townhouses
Neighbor on end just upgraded to a 5LNB DirecTv dish (he just upgraded to a Phase III about 6 months ago)
Neighbor next to me use to have a D500 and a D300. Switched to Direct and has a Phase III
Lady on end has a Superdish & a wing dish (ethnic channels on SD)
And my little dish farm

Only one you can see from the driveway is the 5LNB on the end (its on top of his garage roof). The rest of us have them on the backside of the houses

As Charlie used to say, a satellite dish on every home. This is more like three and large at that unless there's more people living there than I thought. I guess since its a high rise they would have to have multiple dishes at the top for multiple people for the different orbital locations.

Or is this just a photoshop job?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts