Wow! Hundreds of Satellite Dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
GaryPen said:
Awesome? It looks like sh*t. I can't imagine a more ghetto-looking photo. I would be embarassed to live in a place that looked like that.

Right on, damn it, where is that HOA when you really need them:p

It looks like every apt that doesn't have LOS from their balcony, has one on the roof. They probably have very limited OTA choices there, due to the opressive religious government.

Another excellent example of why it's so important to keep religion out of government. That's any religion out of every government. (But, it won't do anything about the laundry. Even in modern, secular Japan, the balconies are full of laundry.)

Last edited:
Dr_Brian_Oblivion said:
I use my fortec 1.2 for a clothes line. I just pan from east to west real fast, dries those jeans in a hurry.
Make sure your receiver is on a horizontal polarity transponder, makes the motor move faster (18v instead of 13v for vertical).

Notice that a large number of these dishes in Iran are prime focus?

Must be because they're older...

GaryPen said:
It looks like every apt that doesn't have LOS from their balcony, has one on the roof. They probably have very limited OTA choices there, due to the opressive religious government.

Another excellent example of why it's so important to keep religion out of government. That's any religion out of every government. (But, it won't do anything about the laundry. Even in modern, secular Japan, the balconies are full of laundry.)

The founding fathers of the USA wisely decided not to sanction any state religion and to give freedom of religion to all. But the Bill of Rights, and the whole Constitution for that matter, was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. Were it not for the religious heritage of this country, your rights today could be similar to those of the republic of Iran. If I remember correctly, the Soviet Union was highly successful in keeping religion out of government--look at all the freedoms its citizens enjoyed!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts