Wow (Server Error!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Yoou might have just seen that we were down for a few minutes with a server error.

So many folks wanted to see if Dish had updated the uplink yet that we crashed the server, all 800 connections to our database server were in use from so many folks looking.

LER has raised that limit to 2000 connections which should take care of that problem, and unfortunately the best way for the change to take effect was reboot the server and thus the reason we were down for the few minutes.

Still as of this writing I am not seeing any uplink activity.

Yoou might have just seen that we were down for a few minutes with a server error.

So many folks wanted to see if Dish had updated the uplink yet that we crashed the server, all 800 connections to our database server were in use from so many folks looking.

LER has raised that limit to 2000 connections which should take care of that problem, and unfortunately the best way for the change to take effect was reboot the server and thus the reason we were down for the few minutes.

Still as of this writing I am not seeing any uplink activity.

Yeah, we smashed the place WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!

We just never tweeked things from the default configuration. :) (Until now)

Good Job LER as I wouldn't have known what to tweek. :D

We just never tweeked things from the default configuration. :) (Until now)

Good Job LER as I wouldn't have known what to tweek. :D

A reasonable explanation to any mature adult, seeing as Im just naturally ignorant, i take that as a challenge, come on fellow forumites, lets bring this baby down again!!!!!! JK SCOTT, your my idol, the master of crowd control :up

Thats record if the number of users that were online in an hour.

The 2000 number is number of simultanous connections to the database in one second. :)

Trying to do a search, and I keep getting the following error :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /usr/home/satellit/public_html/search.php on line 1028

I'd search to see if someone had the same error... but...uh... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts