wptz 5.2 is now story tv.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
good to know, Ive been an antenna nerd since i was old enough to climb the ladder.

Me too. What do you get? I get
3 WCAX
5 WPTZ/31 WNNE
22 WVNY
25 W25BT
33 WETK
34 W29EW
44 WFFF
57 WCFE

From the start of digital to the recent-ish changes to the Canadian signals, I got the following regularly. Now it's very hit or miss...
2 CBFT
6 CBMT
10 CFTM
12 CFCF

In the analog days, I got most of the Montreal signals. Most of those were nice and clear, too.

Reactions: awright11877
3 WCAX
5 WPTZ/31 WNNE
22 WVNY
25 W25BT
33 WETK
34 W29EW
44 WFFF
57 WCFE

From the start of digital to the recent-ish changes to the Canadian signals, I got the following regularly. Now it's very hit or miss...
2 CBFT
6 CBMT
10 CFTM
12 CFCF

In the analog days, I got most of the Montreal signals. Most of those were nice and clear, too.

Most of that, the canada stuff is hit or miss in the city here. If I turn it north its a lot better. no 34 here though, you might try 15 from montreal, global tv. Use to be 11 from sherbrooke as well but I think thats gone. I have a camp slightly north of here, all the canada stuff is great there. Including sometime 62, city tv

Reactions: ejb1980
Most of that, the canada stuff is hit or miss in the city here. If I turn it north its a lot better. no 34 here though, you might try 15 from montreal, global tv. Use to be 11 from sherbrooke as well but I think thats gone. I have a camp slightly north of here, all the canada stuff is great there. Including sometime 62, city tv
I am able to leave my antenna pointed at Montreal all the time and pull the VT signals off the back. It works great if the antenna isn't too picky and you are close enough.

My friend in St Albans does not get the WCFE translators, and WCFE itself is pixely, but he gets 2, 10, 12, sometimes 15 and 62 from Montreal and always 7 and 24 from Sherbrooke.

Did you see that WYCI from Saranac Lake has another request to increase power and serve the Champlain Valley? Maybe they will actually do it this time. This will be the coverage area when (if) it is built:

someone else from up here is finally on this forum!! I am literally 2 towns east of you, across the lake!
Am slightly more North than both of you. Haven't been OTA'ing lately ever since a student squirrel decided to feat on the RG6/CM7777 line and ruined the setup. Been too lazy to re-run new cable. Should get around to it this summer..

Reactions: ejb1980
I think the old WNNE-TV (CW) channel 31 is now licensed to Montpelier. It was NBC transmitting from Ascutney Mountain in Windsor County. I believe WVTA-TV (PBS) channel 41 Windsor still transmits from there.

I think the old WNNE-TV (CW) channel 31 is now licensed to Montpelier. It was NBC transmitting from Ascutney Mountain in Windsor County. I believe WVTA-TV (PBS) channel 41 Windsor still transmits from there.
WNNE and WPTZ share the RF 14 signal on Mt Mansfield. WPTZ is still licensed to Plattsburgh and you are correct that WNNE is now licensed to Montpelier. VT Public has combined the two southern signals to both broadcast from Rutland. I think there is a temporary repeater of WVER/WVTA on the old site but I don't think it's staying.

3 WCAX
5 WPTZ/31 WNNE
22 WVNY
25 W25BT
33 WETK
34 W29EW
44 WFFF
57 WCFE

2 CBFT
6 CBMT
10 CFTM
12 CFCF

Send a signal of wcax entire Linus up down my way please