Wrestlemania 25

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
What channel will it be on and when will I be able to order it?

Hmm...this poses a tough question for me. I don't receive through Dish, but instead a neighborhood setup. If I just order with my remote will I be fine?

TNA Name change

just a heads up for you TNA fans, last night i missed the first 25 mins of tna impact because the guide now shows it as TNA WRESTLING, not impact as my weekly timer says. If you missed it, it replays again sat morning . But when next thurs rolls around, you better check the guide to see what it is called.

Channel 456 Wrestlemania highlights

On channel 456, they are running the loop of Wrestlemania highlights.
It is free so check it out.:up

just a heads up for you TNA fans, last night i missed the first 25 mins of tna impact because the guide now shows it as TNA WRESTLING, not impact as my weekly timer says. If you missed it, it replays again sat morning . But when next thurs rolls around, you better check the guide to see what it is called.
OH thats why it didn't record!

Also, thanks for the heads up on the wrestlemania program

Another question:
Do I need to have a broadband connection or phone line hooked up to order pay per view? I do not have a cord long enough

Only via the remote, you can call in but there is a 5 dollar fee to do so.
I do not have Dish through Dish which is annoying in this case...
If I do get a cord long enough, and I order on one receiver, can it be viewed on all receivers that receive that channel?

I ordered it on the 470 pre-order channel. It'd better work :)

I hope Raw looks this good tomorrow night. I gotta say, this was really a great Wrestlemania

The PQ for both HOF and Wrestlmania was GREAT....but I wasn't that excited about this years show....the MITB was AWESOME and the Undertaker vs Michaels was GREAT..other than that I wasn't really impressed.

They did the Divas wrong,,,,they should have put mor emphisis on who was in the match...Pretty Disappointed.

You couldn't even really see any of the Divas in the match because they kept the shot wide the entire time. They were talking about all these Divas but I wanted to see what they looked like. But poof they were quickly gone.

It would have been better if they introduced them all. I would have rather had that they the Kid Rock concert. (What was with Kid Rock and the Spike Dudley glasses?)

I did think "Santina" was kind of funny though. :)

Yeah the Santina was hilarious....that guy needs to be pushed into a title he has done enough embarrasing stuff I think he had earned his stripes. I agree with you we didn't know the divas in the match, and it was kind of like they just wanted to get it over with...very upset!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)