Wrestlemania 25

i felt like this years wrestlemanis was pretty weak compared to some of the last few. I understand Vince is trying to tone down the adult theme and is trying to go more PG rated,but how many 13 year olds will care about wrestling once all the T&A is gone and all the other over the top theatrics are gone. I'll gladly take the attitude era over the 80's cartoonish era,and it looks like that is what vince is going back to.( i like how john cena's finishers are now called the STF and the Attitude adjustment, i prefer the STFU and the FU)

Yeah and Shawn Michales was God and the Undertaker was the devil. How silly was that?

Speaking of WWE......any newss on Dish ever getting WWE On Demand? I have sent multiple requests per the WWE website and through Dish directly, but of course I am just one voice. I know TWC has it here but I really would pay for that stuff...

Can you give any insight?

You couldn't even really see any of the Divas in the match because they kept the shot wide the entire time. They were talking about all these Divas but I wanted to see what they looked like. But poof they were quickly gone.

It would have been better if they introduced them all. I would have rather had that they the Kid Rock concert. (What was with Kid Rock and the Spike Dudley glasses?)

I did think "Santina" was kind of funny though. :)

Tell me about it! Of course, I would have been satisfied if they had just focused on Maryse the entire match. :D

and from what i have seen on the internet,the tag team match that was cut off the PPV was one of the better matches of the night. and it also appears that they are going to have the miz feud with rey misterio.(just a rumor i read somewhere on the net)

I had a pretty bad experience with this PPV this year with Dish, i pre ordered the HD version on channel 470, and 5:30 central time comes, and it still has the confirmation message on my screen. I tried turning it to channel 548, no 548. I wait about 15 mins then i call dish. Turns out that i couldnt get the HD version because channel 548 is on the 129 satellite!. I was pretty annoyed, if this is the case with such a big PPV event they should state that it is only available in certain areas or not have a pre order channel for a HD version that doesnt exist. There was some bad news and good news that came of this, this bad news was that i had to settle for the SD version, the good news is that i got refunded my 64.95 and got the SD version for ten bucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)