Wrestlemania HD/SD Question.

opimp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 20, 2008
If I order Wrestlemania in HD for today will I be able to see it as well on my 322 in SD?

or would I have to purchase it twice? once in HD and again in SD?

Yes you pay once for HD and you should see it in SD on your SD recivers too. If you cant for some reason call a dish CSR and they should activate it free of charge for you as your entitled to see that event on all of your recivers.

The 322 won't be able to show the HD channel because it's broadcast in MPEG-4, which the 322 won't be able to see.

The HD and SD versions have two different event ID's, so if you wish to have it on both receivers, you'll either need to order the SD only version, or both HD and SD (you would have to pay for both).

In addition to my last post, I just had someone inform me that the SD version of the event is available to them even though they ordered the HD event (just 1 receiver on his account). I very well may have been misinformed, and for that, I apologize.

It takes a MAN to admit that he made a mistake. :hatsoff: It also adds much to his credibility. Matt, you and your cohorts have turned into a valuable asset here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts