Wrestlemania Routine

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
For any of you that are watching wrestlemania on sunday and pre plans for the day. I will pop in some old wrestlemania's it amazing how its changed since wrestlmania one.

I think one of my favorite matches is Rock/Hogan, the crowd was on there feet for that one.

For the first time since Wrestlemania 11 when I was 10 years old, we will not be seeing WM live. When I started looking at it as this one event is more than my regular programing pack with hd I could not justify paying for it. (WM in HD: $64.95; Dish latino MAX with HD: $62.99 w/o any promotions). The only match that looks any good this year is Shawn v. Undertaker, I can wait the few weeks to just pay half the price and just buy the dvd. On amazon you can preorder for $25, released first week of May.

I'll just do what you suggest, watch the old ones and some NCAA basketball too.

I'm watching the Shawn Michaels My Journey DVD as well as NCAA basketball right now. 7 can't get here soon enough lol

vince/bret was HORRID

hbk/taker and jericho/edge were the only good matches. CM Punk vs Rey could have been better given 5-10 more minutes and a better ending

vince/bret was HORRID

hbk/taker and jericho/edge were the only good matches. CM Punk vs Rey could have been better given 5-10 more minutes and a better ending

I had a feeling the Bret/vince match could be like that due to the heath issues Brett has. Maybe becouse it was sucha big place, it the crowd seemed so quiet the whole night, kind of felt like that when I went to wrestlemania at ford field

Did Bret beat down Vince and win?

well here is your answer

No Holds Barred
Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs. Vince McMahon

Before the match, Vince McMahon got on the mic and said as the creator of Wrestlemania, he thinks Bret deserves a "Wrestlemania sized screwing!" He said he decided to go and buy himself a whole bunch of lumberjacks tonight. McMahon added, "Just remember, Bret screwed Bret. And Vince screwed Bret. And now Vince and your entire family screwed Bret." The Hart Family, DH Smith, Natalya, Tyson Kidd and the rest of the Hart family walk down the ramp and head towards the ring. Bruce Hart gets in the ring and is wearing a referee shirt so he will act as referee tonight. Bret gets on the mic and asks if they all really agreed to this. He said if he knows one thing about the Hart family, they definitely like their money and probably cashed them in already. Bret said what Vince doesn't know is the Hart family told him all about it and tonight will be known as the night "Bret screwed Vince."

The bell rings and Hart goes after McMahon hitting some big right hands. Bret drags McMahon's face over the top rope and gets in some more stiff right hands. Hart with kicks to Vince in the corner and then starts choking him. Bret throws Vince out and members of The Hart Dynasty get in a few shots along with other Hart family members getting shots in. DH Smith and Tyson Kidd double team Vince hitting a Hart Attack. They toss Vince back inside and Bret gets in more shots. Vince rolls out and tries getting away from the Hart family by crawling under the ring. Vince pulls out a crowbar and the Hart family backs off. Vince gets back in the ring, tries to hit Bret with the crowbar, Bret ducks and gets in some shots to the body. Bret drops an elbow over the head of Vince. Bret grabs the crowbar and starts hitting Vince over the back with it. Bret then grabs Vince's legs, teases a Sharpshooter, but breaks it up and wants the crowbar again. Bret gets more shots in on the lower back of Vince, turns him back over and this time kicks him right in the crotch. Bret does this a second time and then gets in a few more kicks. More stomps by Bret on Vince. DH Smith then slides a steel chair into the ring. Bret sets it up and Bret takes a seat. Vince gets back to his feet, Bret grabs the chair and cracks it over Vince's back. Bret with another shot to Vince's back. More shots by Bret using the chair on Vince. Hart then locks on the Sharpshooter and Vince taps out.

Winner: Bret "The Hitman" Hart

After the match, Bret Hart continues to keep the Sharpshooter locked in as the bell rings. Bret finally lets go and starts celebrating his win. The rest of the Hart family gets into the ring to help Bret celebrate.

Thanks Iceberg. :up

You made my day :cool:
I know its all "fake and a storyline" but I wish it was real and that Bret would off really KICK VINCE BUT GOOD!! :bow

Its time to @party

I will never ever pay for a WWE PPV ever again!
The price has gone off the roof, no way in hell I will pay for it.
WWE is losing subscribers of PPV's monthly.
They are raising the prices, soon they will have to reduce the prices for PPV events or maybe have special offers like buy 2 get 1 free PPV event.
WWE is no longer fun since the Attitude ERA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts