Wrong game on Center Ice

Bent82

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Upper Peninsula Of Michigan
Can someone who subscribes to NHL Center Ice check the game that is being shown on channel 887 right now? It should be the Jets/Maple Leafs game but it is instead showing Detroit/Montreal for me. Dish support is telling me it is my receiver, but I can't reset or I will lose my game that is recording. We pay for center ice so my wife can watch her games, but it appears hers isn't available anywhere. I want to confirm it is actually being broadcast wrong.

Yeah, it's wrong... furthermore I'm in Detroit, it should be blacked out for me, it is blacked out on 157,885.
Dish has a crappy centre ice pkg... For what we pay for this package it should be all HD...
Go Bruins ;)

Yeah I am in Michigan as well and it wasn't blacked out, which makes me think it was a mistake. But Dish support was absolutely no help, and it sucks that she didn't get to see the game, since we pay a lot of money so she can.

The game was in SD on NHL-CI because it was two Canadian teams playing. My understanding is that the company that operates NHL-CI doesnt have the rights to show the HD feed of the Canadian broadcasters.

The Detroit - Montreal game was on NHL Network last night in HD (Channel 157).

DirecTV has Canadian HD feeds - it depends on bandwidth.

The game was in SD on NHL-CI because it was two Canadian teams playing. My understanding is that the company that operates NHL-CI doesnt have the rights to show the HD feed of the Canadian broadcasters. The Detroit - Montreal game was on NHL Network last night in HD (Channel 157).

I'm an idiot. I was thinking the TOR/WPG game. Nevermind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)