Wrong Way to Install your Satellite

That is white low class trash. If only, he would have put more money out, went with Dish Network, and had it professionally installed, she would still be alive. Stupid retarded low life loser. He should be put in jail, just for being a stupid IDIOT! He took a life, and now he should pay.

I do some shooting, and I install lots of dishes, but I have never contemplated what caliber is necessary to provide a hole big enough for RG6. How is it that there are so many expert consultants on shooting a point-of-entry for coaxial cables?

What caliber would the guy need if he was putting in an HD DVR and was installing dual coax?

I do some shooting, and I install lots of dishes, but I have never contemplated what caliber is necessary to provide a hole big enough for RG6. How is it that there are so many expert consultants on shooting a point-of-entry for coaxial cables?

What caliber would the guy need if he was putting in an HD DVR and was installing dual coax?

I would think a 12 gauge shotgun blast would make a big enough hole for dual coax lol.

I think this is a made up story to cover for what really happened. I am in awe of the fact a .22 round fired from a handgun would have enough penetration to go through a wall and actually kill someone. Now, I guess if all the stars aligned correctly it could happen, however, a .22 round does not have a great deal of kinetic force to begin with, and would have even less after penetrating an exterior wall which would significantly change the shape and velocity of the projectile.

I think there has to be more to this story.

I would think a 12 gauge shotgun blast would make a big enough hole for dual coax lol.

a 12 gauge with 00-Buck would definitely do it. Depending on the load, it would essentially give you nine 54-gr .33 caliber holes. You should probably be able to punch the RG6 through. Now, wouldn't that speed up installs??:eek:

I'd almost bet that she didn't know that he was about to fire a round into the wall in her direction. Is the dumb and dumber part 3? No way she would've said, OK honeybun fire away, I've got the dish. She would've most certaintly have gotten out of the way to let her dumbazz husband try a shot at it. I guess he didn't have a drill?:rolleyes: We'll see this on Forensic Files in about a year or two.

I think this is a made up story to cover for what really happened. I am in awe of the fact a .22 round fired from a handgun would have enough penetration to go through a wall and actually kill someone. Now, I guess if all the stars aligned correctly it could happen, however, a .22 round does not have a great deal of kinetic force to begin with, and would have even less after penetrating an exterior wall which would significantly change the shape and velocity of the projectile.

I think there has to be more to this story.
one thing that raises the perverbial red flag is there were TWO rounds fired.It is possible the first round did her in. The second round was the coverup. Just my cynical mind at work.

Sounded like he should have did some research before hand. Oh WELL, since he killed his loving wide... he will be someone else's bitch now in jail. LOL
Stupid people, do stupid things and hurt people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)