WSAH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

xtgold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2008
nutmeg state
The ota rtv channel is being auctioned off.
quote:
WSAH Bridgeport (CT), on the edge of the New York DMA, is to be auctioned off in bankruptcy court.
WSAH was among the five stations Multicultural Television Broadcasting bought from Scripps for $170 million in 2006. Kalil & Co. is handling the sale.

Potential bidders must deliver a signed confidentiality agreement and proof of financial ability by Oct. 28, while qualified bids must be submitted to Landis Rath & Cobb in Wilmington, Delaware by Nov. 7.
WSAH is listed as an RTV affiliate, showing vintage programs, on RTV's website.

I usually watch the saint 10pm on rtv 83w but I had to tape another program during that time slot.I started playing with ota and found rtv on WSAH but it was running the credits so too late to watch.I think it was a slightly different programming than the national lineup during the day.

It will be interesting to see how much it goes for... With the possibility that the Feds may allow TV stations to sell their channel to wireless operators, I wonder how much it would be valued at?

I live in No. Fairfield County and get these 2 OTA chs. in descent weather, ortherwise it tends to breaks up from time to time.
Love, the 43.1 METV and 43.2 RTV!!!
Wish the signal was stronger, less infomercials and pray they don't fold or change programming!
These 2 networks are some of my favorites!

the online one tells you the actual name of the individual episodes every day,and wsah just shows a few hours of rtv and metv per day,not the full daily lineup.75% of the programming is the shop at home (wSAH) junk.Even the epg on the ota box itself isn't accurate most of the time.

the online one tells you the actual name of the individual episodes every day,and wsah just shows a few hours of rtv and metv per day,not the full daily lineup.75% of the programming is the shop at home (wSAH) junk.Even the epg on the ota box itself isn't accurate most of the time.

WSAH is junk. MeTV is great but this channel goes to informercials when the shows I would like to see most come on. Grrr...

I just checked and I get no signal at all now.
I taped a show this a.m. and the channel was fine.
Did they go kaput or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts