WSI 6' specials X-mas Special

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongu

FTA addict - suffering withdrawal since moving
Original poster
Oct 20, 2010
Fort Worth 'burbs
I have 2 of these that I am not going to use any more. One was installed for over a year and was a fixed setup. The other one was never set up. I wont pack them up and ship them, but they are being offered FREE to someone in the Chicago area.

PM me if you are interested and we can arrange pick up.

All you will need, besides your receiver, will be a scalar, a LNB/F, a post in the ground, and a motor if you want one. These are very light duty and wont stand up to many seasons n this area. If you are just starting out in C-Band and are curious about what is up there, this is for you.

Nice guy in chitown. Props

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

If I wasn't clear enough, these dishes are already disassembled and ready for transport (they will easily fit in a small hatchback car, easy to hide from the wife....). The original assembly instructions, for what they were worth, are in the hardware bo:mad:galvanized reinforcement washers, not included in original hardware kit, are included).

Taken by user hags.

Moderators, feel free to close the thread.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair 2K using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)