WTHR (NBC) Indy HD coming soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm so happy this finally got turned on. This was the one channel I was waiting to go HD. Now I can watch all the NFL games in HD. I know I won't be leaving Dish anytime soon now that I have 5 of our locals in HD.

Finally!!! It figures as soon as I put up an OTA so I can watch Sunday Night Football in HD, they turn on WTHR. No big deal, I do enjoy the extra channels and I can record 2 shows and watch a local channel all at the same time. I highly recommend getting a OTA. Seeing local news and weather anytime on the extra channels is real nice.

This is good news for me in Bloomington. Here, we are on the fringe for hi-VHF (8 + 13). It is not uncommon for us to lose lock late in the morning until early evening.

Just checked on my iPhone - 13-00 and 13-01 are both there. It looks like they fixed the problem where the OTA equivalent didn't always display if there was a -00 in the guide as well.

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed the correction to the "-00/-01 problem" about a week ago on the other local channels.

Last night my online grid was not displaying either 13-00 or 13-01... hopefully tonight when I check they will have been restored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)