WWE Armageddon

Dugout Doug

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
ok, anyone watching this?

Better yet? anyone watching the HD version of this?

Even better yet, is anyone's audio dropping out every 45 seconds via HDMI?

I am about to throw my remote through the screen.

I didn't order this one, but I have ordered one WWE PPV in high definition. I will NEVER do it again. The audio not only dropped out at times and wasn't in sync, the video itself would completely cut out several times, MAJOR pixelation quite a few times. Weather outside was completely fine and everything else came in just fine. The quality is not there yet for WWE HD PPv's. Save your money people and buy the standard definition one that doesn't have so many glitches still.

I didn't order this one, but I have ordered one WWE PPV in high definition. I will NEVER do it again. The audio not only dropped out at times and wasn't in sync, the video itself would completely cut out several times, MAJOR pixelation quite a few times. Weather outside was completely fine and everything else came in just fine. The quality is not there yet for WWE HD PPv's. Save your money people and buy the standard definition one that doesn't have so many glitches still.

Well, I have called twice, it is an issue they are acknowledging, so we are an hour in, and its still going, I figure if it makes it to half way I will demand a full refund.

If it clears up REAL soon, I will pay half. :D

Either way, they can NOT charge me full price for this crap, its "skipping" every 40 seconds or so.

Well, I have called twice, it is an issue they are acknowledging, so we are an hour in, and its still going, I figure if it makes it to half way I will demand a full refund.

Either way, they can NOT charge me full price for this crap, its "skipping" every 40 seconds or so.

Is this still going on? I just started watching it (recorded on Dish ViP622) and I'm wondering if I need to call or if this got resolved.

Thanks.

Good luck with that!

Is this still going on? I just started watching it (recorded on Dish ViP622) and I'm wondering if I need to call or if this got resolved.

Thanks.

It sure as hell is. As of right now, 9:07, it is still f-ed up.

Good luck with that!

Dude, I called, they acknowledged the issue, and its not like an audio drop out every 10-20 mins, its every 30-40 SECONDS.

If that's not refund worthy, then it will be by time I get to the level 3 or whatever person tomorrow morning.

but the level 1 chick I talked to before said that if it continues, I will be compensated.

Update, I have already been credited the $49.99 for the event.

People bash the hell out of dish, but I have never had anything but great customer service, and I love the product.

The guy I just talked to said "Yeah, it's been more then half the event, we'd like to cover the price of the event for you, for your troubles. Would that be alright with you? Great, enjoy what you can of the show, and sorry about the technical issues."

You did the right thing Dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)