WWE Raw moving from TSN to The Score at the end of July

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Well this is interesting....looks like TSN is losing WWE Raw at the end of the month

Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer.com is reporting that Canadians will see a major change in their wrestling viewing habits as Monday Night RAW will be moving from TSN to The Score at the end of July.

There had been problems in the relationship between WWE and TSN, after TSN picked up the Canadian rights to Monday Night Football beginning this September. WWE and TSN were unable to come to an agreement to how RAW would be presented during American football season. The final episode of RAW airing on TSN will be July 31.

The Score will also have to deal with a similar schedule conflict, as it has acquired rights to the early game NBA package from the US TNT Network... the same night on which they have been airing Smackdown. No word on whether they will move Smackdown to Friday nights as it airs in the United States.
http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=16833

Honestly this sucks as I have Digital Basic (which has TSN but not Score) so now I have to change my package to see RAW....So they move from a channel that has a banner at the bottom 3 times an hour to a channel that has a banner on the bottom the whole time and they still have to do the "editing" when it comes to some stuff.

bummer...... I guess on the bright side the Score won't pre-empt/tape delay it as much as TSN does...which oh by the way Monday its tape delayed until 10PM Eastern because of the Jays game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts