WWE RAW

Now your making me feel old. :)

I was there when the Undertaker made his debut at the Survivor Series which was held at the Hartford Civic Center. If you remember his debut you will remember that he was introduced at "Kane The Undertaker" which is kind of funny now since his "brother" is named Kane.

That night was also the night they they hatched the Gobbildy Gookster. It was this big egg, that hatched a chicken that came out and danced with Mean Gene.

I still remember that night well. :)

I was there when the Undertaker made his debut at the Survivor Series which was held at the Hartford Civic Center. If you remember his debut you will remember that he was introduced at "Kane The Undertaker" which is kind of funny now since his "brother" is named Kane.
and the Undertaker's first manager was Brother Love :
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUrtX8JnpI"]YouTube - The Undertaker Debut on Superstars of Wrestling[/ame]

That night was also the night they they hatched the Gobbildy Gookster. It was this big egg, that hatched a chicken that came out and danced with Mean Gene.

and poor Hector Guerrero is rolling in his grave...oh wait. He aint dead yet :D

Shoot, I remember when he was in the NWA/WCW and known as Mean Mark. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)