Wwe Royal Rumble Dish CS

DishGuy1181

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 31, 2007
Ypsilanti, Michigan
I guess the website lied. I called customer Service becuase when you go to that channel 9467, it says it Hairspray on HD. Thats not the Royal Rumble

So I talked to this lady, and she said I could order it so I asked what channel and she said 455. Thats the SD version. I told her that and she said and I quote, " That event is not offered in HD"

Does anyone who have knowledge know any different? If thats the case then dish is not going to offer any wrestling in HD since niether usa, sci fi, or cw is HD same goes with them "not offering the Royal Rumble"

its sunday,

What I was saying is , raw is HD monday, ecw teusday, smackdown friday

all not available to watch in Hd on dish, and according to customer service the royal rumble isnt available either

go to channel 9467 on your dish guide, and it says during that timeslot and day, it is hairspray on HD

Like i said before, I called customer service and they said they will not carry it in HD, so either they are lieing or the site is lieing. Either way, there is no way of ordering the event in HD.

go to channel 9467 on your dish guide, and it says during that timeslot and day, it is hairspray on HD

Like i said before, I called customer service and they said they will not carry it in HD, so either they are lieing or the site is lieing. Either way, there is no way of ordering the event in HD.
The way I read it is if you order the 39.99 pay-per-view you get "both" SD and HD channels.

so does that mean that at 7:30 sunday jan 27th, i turn to 9467 n it wont be hairspray it will be WWE Royal Rumble?

the way i look at it, is that they are giving the wrestling fans the shaft for the HD stuff

so does that mean that at 7:30 sunday jan 27th, i turn to 9467 n it wont be hairspray it will be WWE Royal Rumble?

the way i look at it, is that they are giving the wrestling fans the shaft for the HD stuff
Thats what I would guess. Maybe the guide isn't correct? Maybe the CSR is one for those that don't know jack? From what I have read and seen Dish will carry it in HD.

yeah dish even advertised it in HD on 9467 on one of there own ppv commercials, hopefully youll get a guide change at some point.

yea i hope so to. I just hate calling customer service and getting the sense that you have to fail a IQ test in order to work for them

I told the lady Royal Rumble and she asked is that UFC. So maybe I shouldnt take what she said with more then a grain of salt

yeah dish even advertised it in HD on 9467 on one of there own ppv commercials, hopefully youll get a guide change at some point.

Dish will probably put in on this channel earlier on the day of the event. This is how they usually do special events. Look for it early on that day.

DVR Advantage ?

Dish 1080P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)