WWE vs. TNA

Which is the best company right now?

• Vince's WWE!!!!! Is there a chance in hell.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • TNA: Total Nonstop Action!!!

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Hey everyone,
Well, I have been a huge wrestling fan for years. WWE is still on top with Vince's creativity. TNA is getting very interesting with some superstars that move from the WWE. Recently, Christian AKA Christian Cage.

In this poll, Which company do you like the best?

Is it.... WWE or TNA.

:) Also, What do you think about Bret "The Hitman" Hart being in the WWE Hall of Fame. Is Vince gonna screw Bret again? hehe.

If you like ECW or WCW post your comments.

Thank you all. :)

The Pros and Cons.......of WWE vs TNA
WWE Pros:
1. Big Names
2. Bigger Shows
3. Better Stories
4. Joey " OH MY GAWD" Styles
Cons:
1. no really good hardcore anymore
2. HHH still has power backstage
3. HHH
4. Jim Ross not on TV

TNA Pros:
1. HARDCORE!!!!
2. Great Ring
3. better matches (but still flawed)
4. more high risk moves
TNA Cons:
1. No Names or hasbeens
2. Jeff Jarrett has too much say
3. Kevin Nash & Scott Hall

I have tried a few times to get into TV but I just cant get into it. Its seems too bush league.

Also Jeff Jarrett just rubs me the wrong way.

The best way to describe the difference between WWE and TNA is that sports entertainment is #1 at WWE and wrestling is a somewhat distant #2. TNA has wrestling at a very definite #1 while the sports entertainment is improving every show and is a close behind #2.

Honestly, NEITHER

Vince is doing the same crap every week. And its boring. Until HHH stops his power trip, if I miss a show, no biggie. Gee, guess who’s going to win the 3 way match tonight between HHH, RVD & Big Show? Yep..old HHH

TNA I can watch but it got boring. Gee, lets see if Christian can keep the belt until the next PPV…or will old Triple J win it in some goofy fashion. Samoa Joe and the X division is one of the reasons I watch.

I miss ECW…the 94-96 ECW, not the 99-01 stuff. The older ECW was awesome.
Call me old School, but I love the old AWA, WCCW, and Memphis. To watch the old AWA stuff from the WTCN 11 studios and to think that’s how we got pumped up for the “big events” at the St Paul Civic Center with squash matches and interviews.
The Fight Network (on Starchoice) has been showing the old Memphis TV5 stuff. They are just showing the good clips but they are all good. The last show they had Jim Neidhart & Buddy Landell “Tar and feathered” the Junkyard Dog during an interview segment. Wont see that now-a-days.

Also liked Smokey Mountain Wrestling.

Your right Iceberg, and I bet you already know who's going to be champ at Wrestlemania. HHH has been given to much stroke. I can't wait untill he steps on daddy feet and get's is ass dumped. It to bad Vince listens to HHH. The shows would be much better.

On Bret, he going to get his merits and leave. He won't be involved in any storylines prior to WM.

JR won't be back unless Vince can gets a leash on HHH. Who's the bigger roster?

I enjoy the TNA shows. The many in ring mistakes turn me away from the show.

Your right Iceberg, and I bet you already know who's going to be champ at Wrestlemania. HHH has been given to much stroke. I can't wait untill he steps on daddy feet and get's is ass dumped. It to bad Vince listens to HHH. The shows would be much better.
DUH! There were only two people who DIDN’T want Edge to lose the title…Trips and Steph. The rest did. So that’s how he’ll “fix” the issue. Win it back.

On Bret, he going to get his merits and leave. He won't be involved in any storylines prior to WM.
Correct. Wonder who’ll induct him? Better not be Michaels

On another note, hopefully they combine rosters back into one show. Smackdown is too weak right now.

And please, can somebody answer why the Boogeyman still has a job? Because he can eat worms? Yes the gimmick was funny but it got old quick and he has 3 moves
-punch to the head
-kick to the gut
-pumphandle slam…go into pocket while pinning guy and grab handful of worms and eat them.

Smakdown is now weak because they lost Batista. HHH is married to Stephanie that's why HHH is a huge contributor to Vince. That's why, HHH gets everything he wants, which sucks. It is so true WWE is getting old and HHH is old too.

Iceberg, you are so right about the Boogeyman... It got old to quick.

Give TNA a chance. TNA should have 2 shows instead of 1 a week. And, TNA should travel a lot more.

FreddyvsJasonvsAsh said:
I heard from a little birdie it's RVDs turn........just a heads up guys

gee...lets look at the results of who won, shall we??

www.pwbts.com said:
WrestleMania 22 Tournament FINALS - Triple Threat Match
Triple H v. Big Show v. Rob Van Dam

Big Show jumped Triple H right off the bat and went to town on him. He chopped and head butted the Game while RVD looked on. Show military press slammed Triple H and went for the pin fall but RVD broke it up. The two locked eyes and Show tossed RVD around like a baby. Show continued to club away on both of his opponents and eventually sent Triple H reeling to the outside.

Show connected with a big side slam before going to the outside to chop away at Triple H. He pursued the Game and landed some more chops eventually sending him into the crowd. Van Dam came out of nowhere and landed a big kick before getting caught trying to hit a flying body press. Show tossed Van Dam to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

****Commercial****

We came back to Show choking out RVD on the ropes which was broken up by Triple H. Show kept on dominating sending Triple H into the corner and then grabbed RVD and sent him into the corner. He went to whip the Game into RVD but RVD flipped over and hit two spinning heel kicks on Show’s head. Triple H helped out and the two started chopping down the big man.

Eventually Show began to fade a bit but the two got caught in a double choke slam, which left all three laid out in the middle of the ring. Show got to his feet first and clotheslined both down to the mat. Show hit a running powerslam but RVD broke up the pin fall attempt.

Show hit a scoop slam before getting snap marred on the top rope. Triple H hit his face crusher and RVD came off the top rope with the sidekick and connected, sending Show to the mat. RVD went to work on Triple H hitting an Irish whip and a spinning back kick. RVD hit his springboard moon sault for a near fall.

Triple H countered a kick but then got caught with a spinning heel kick. RVD connected with rolling thunder and then went to the top rope for the frog splash. RVD hit the splash but when he got up he got caught by Big Show. The two exchanged blows and RVD gained the advantage with some kicks. He went for a five star splash but was tossed off by Triple H to the outside.

Triple H nailed Big Show with a huge chair shot and followed it with a pedigree but RVD broke up the three count just in the nick of time. Van Dam attacked the game and dumped him to the outside. Van Dam hit another frog splash, this time on Big Show but Triple H held on to the referee just long enough to delay the count. Triple H pounced into the ring and delivered a quick pedigree for the win.

Winner: Triple H via pin fall

Last nights Raw disgusted me.

To see someone who is still the next generation superstar RVD - Rob Van Dam get squished like he did last night just to elevate Triple H made me feel sick.

The only way to get a push in the company is to do the bosses daughter.

That's why I didn't even watch it last night. I knew what was going to happen. I recorded it though. I may do a speed watch on it tonight.

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen RPW or "Real Pro Wrestling'? I understand that they completed one 'season" but i have never seen it televised and I am not even sure where the teams are located.

Here are a couple more thoughts

-In the last two days we have seen Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Marty Janetty and Tatanka. Is it really that bad for Vince that he needs to bring these old guys back? We saw Golddust at Royal Rumble and he has had one on screen appearance since.
-Why does Vince take a good wrestler (in OVW) and give them a god awful gimmick? Take Nick Dinsmore & Rob Conway. 2 really good wrestlers in OVW. What did Vince do? Bring them up and give them the gimmicks of Eugene (Dinsmore) and I don’t know what the hell to call Conway in his current gimmick. Same with Doug Basham & Damaja. They were fueding in OVW and Vince brings them up and makes them a tag team (Bashams)?
-When was the last time either tag team champ defended their titles?
-What is the whole thing with Chris Masters? OK he’s a big steroid freak. Does he really need a push? He’s a big guy…so is Snitsky :D

trust me...it's RVDs turn.......we are still like 40 days away from Mania.......things can change but for now it looks like HHH but it's RVDs turn.....and is it just me or does the one guy in the spirit squad look like Angles brother...I know he was suppose to come in a while back

Honestly IMO as much I would like to see RVD become Champ, I don't see that happening for quite awhile. It's been highly rumored that Cripple H will regain the title at WM 22. Cripple H fought tooth & nail to get the title from Edge (backstage), but Vince didn't want Edge to look "weak". Edge will have another title reign, unforunatley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)