X Company

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mister B

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 3, 2008
El Paso County Texas
I would like to share my positive review of X Company showing Monday evenings on the Ovation Channel. It is roughly based on Canadian history about a group of young people working under cover in opposition to Hitler's Germany during WWII.
I found the show to be quite well done with interesting characters and possibly a bit higher budget than some of the other Canadian shows I have been watching. I see that there were only 8 episodes in the first season when shown in Canada but there were 3 seasons. I am not sure if Ovation plans to follow through with all of the seasons at this time.
Ovation is included in D*'s Select package so must be in the higher tiers as well. I am not sure what other providers carry the channel. I know my friends with Spectrum cable do not get it.

Reactions: osu1991
Well, I just finished the season 1 finale of X Company and I must say this show certainly held my interest. It has actually been my most anticipated show of the week lately which is remarkable considering the competition from the higher profile shows on the top rated networks. I see that it will return for season 2 on May 7th. For anyone who would like to catch up it seems to be available through several streaming sources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)