X X N.c

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

j.vo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 4, 2004
I had trouble receiving 119 last night using my 622. A hard reset and check switch brought it back. I now notice that Input 1 shows X X N.C. for 61.5. What does this mean and is it normal. I am receiving HD programming from 61.5, so I can see it OK.

My setup:

DP Quad Dish 500 with two RG-6 to DP34, one Dish 300 with DP Single to DP34.
622 with 2 RG-6 from DP34
811 with 1 RG-6 from DP34

Thanks.
J.Vo

Sounds like the DP34 is confused or broken. Unplug all your receivers from power for a couple of minutes, this should reset the DP34. Then bring the receivers back up and run check switch. If it still has issues, try using different outputs from the DP34, maybe one of the outputs is bad.

You should always see the exact same LNBF configuration on both 622 tuners when they are connected to the same switch.

I was taught that a DP quad going into a DP34 was not a good idea; a twin should be used or two DP single/duals

Mine just did the same thing as I was watching tv...I traced it back to the PVDP-2 splitter looking thing behind my 622, took it off and just ran the cable from the dish into the seperator and it now gets my 61.5/119/110...so now, where can I find a PVDP-2 diplexer to replace this one that has apparently went out...because I now lost my multi room viewing on my 622 without this unless someone can tell me how to otherwise...:eek:

miguelaqui said:
I was taught that a DP quad going into a DP34 was not a good idea; a twin should be used or two DP single/duals
As long as you use Quad ports 1+2 OR 3+4 you should be fine. Other combinations can certainly be trouble.

jself1982 said:
Mine just did the same thing as I was watching tv...I traced it back to the PVDP-2 splitter looking thing behind my 622, took it off and just ran the cable from the dish into the seperator and it now gets my 61.5/119/110...so now, where can I find a PVDP-2 diplexer to replace this one that has apparently went out...because I now lost my multi room viewing on my 622 without this unless someone can tell me how to otherwise...:eek:
It does not HAVE to be the same model diplexer (NOT splitter!). Diplexers are very common parts - just stop in at your local Dish Retailer. You DID get your system from a Local Guy that can service you, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)