Xbox 360 bundle for $100 at Amazon?

got on the site :

Xbox 360 Core System by Microsoft
Amazon Price: $299.99
Winning Price: $100.00
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites

If they can't handle all the traffic then they shouldn't do a contest like this. At least when people want something on eBay badly and there is one auction everyone is trying to bid on it doesn't hang up like that. Amazon needs more powerful servers and bandwidth.

I wounder if anyone is going to get this , I just got the page to come back up, its the same page were you vote and it tells you the Xbox 360 is the winner but no where to place the order

Well looks like I got one... prior to sold out, got this one the site and they sent an email with my claim code :up

Congratulations! You got the deal!

You have been assigned one of a limited number of claim codes that entitles you to purchase this item at the Customers Vote discount. Your claim code has also been emailed to you for your reference. The next steps are adding the item to your cart and checking out.

got on the site :

Xbox 360 Core System by Microsoft
Amazon Price: $299.99
Winning Price: $100.00
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites
Ditto.

I wonder if this has caused any other internet traffic problems. I'm having problems connecting to a lot of sites right now, including this one.

Scott

My wife scored on the Mongoose Bike, $60 shipped no tax.. awesome deal too.

She was also trying for the box, but got the bike instead.

:no Man, I was there at 1:50 EST. I was setting on the site after the log in where it had the XBOX360 for $100 and when 2:00 hit I was thrown off? Tried to get back to that spot and got there at 2:06 and no more systems! I must have started from the wrong spot-- geeezz!!! Congrats to those that got the buy -- I really was working on that one.

This whole thing was a joke. I started refreshing the page at 1:00pm CST, and the whole site appeared to be down until 10 minutes later when it said sold-out.

Same for me

This whole thing was a joke. I started refreshing the page at 1:00pm CST, and the whole site appeared to be down until 10 minutes later when it said sold-out.

Same exact thing for me. I kept watching my progress bar at the bottom of the page and when it stopped I hit refresh. 2:10(11:10 pacific) I finially got on and ....sold out. Seems suspicious to me....I have DSL and usually no problems like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts