XBOX 360 Elite Reviews

Colors seem to be a little brighter with the HDMI cable (in case anyone was wondering they releases Halo 3 pictures and I just couldnt stand having my game system (ps3) and no games). Anyways, Sound is loud, louder then my launch 360 that I had....Other then that I love the black, and the large hard drive!

Have to agree... the colors are a bit brighter with HDMI. I didnt try any movies yet though.

'Madtown', everything I've ever read says yes, VGA is better (but not without issues, color balance being one, but seems to be sporadic and dependent on the monitor)...and the only way to get 1080P out of the 'old' systems. You can't get 1080P out over component. If you're 1080i...I'd probably do a test first, and you might find component more stable.

As for the PS3. You guys see the footage of the next-gen Ratchet and Clank? Trust me, when the PS3 has software like THAT, you're going to start seeing some serious movement of systems...

It's why I'm waiting. Until then, my 360 is doing me just fine.

As for the Elite--no thanks. If they'd built in the HD-DVD drive I might have batted an eye...but to still hang an external that they won't even build in matching black, crazy! And that 120GB drive--$180? I don't think so--I'll wait for the double markdown come Christmas.

What is elite? Repackaged Xbox 360. Yes, has HDMI, yes it is Black in color, but other than that, it is no different than other 360's to date. Sorry MS, won't be upgrading until you can give me something really different. The Elite will lock up and will have same problems as other 360's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)