Xbox 360 fall update causing problems

there is a new update that has been released...everything is fixed it seems as though people who have never updated before, or got a brand new system had issues...I would have thought that microsoft would take care of those though.

I would have thought the same thing. I went through 3 different people on the phone, and the last guy finally said there was no way to determine if the update caused the error so I had to pay. Seems wrong to me. :mad:

Wow, imagine that? A M$ download that messes up more then it fixes. Seems like WindowsME all over again! I hope they fix your system for free Rocker74, there is no reason for a goof like that. Wait, I own a Dish 622DVR and we constantly get downloads that fix one thing and disable others. I have gotten quite use to it by now. Goodluck getting your 360 fixed.

I talked to a manager at a local EBGames over the weekend and he had a few friends that had their 360s mess up. But, he said that MS told them that MS would fix the problems free...

Well, thanks to an email to Major Nelson, I got a call from xbox yesterday.

I told the guy that I didn't think I should have to pay for the repair, and he agreed.

Unfortunately, I had already shipped it to them which means I had already paid for the repair.

When I told him that, he said there was nothing he could do and that I was stuck paying for it.

After a bit of even tempered aguing from me, he put me on hold, came back and said the best they could do is offer me a free controller.

Needless to say, I am not a huge Microsoft fan at the moment. I really hate that because I love the 360.

Xbox360 - How the HD disc format war could be irrelevant

Wii shipments by chain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)