XBox 360 Question

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i have 360, i don't use it that much only to play Madden but in the last 2 months sometimes when i logon to live, it will ask me to update my account and i did it once, but it keep coming back. i can get around it and login without update my account, do you know what that could be? and how to make it stop coming up?

It is a console update and you need to do it or some stuff might not work correct.

It is a console update and you need to do it or some stuff might not work correct.
It's more of an account update. I know what this guy is talking about and it's annoying. Basically they merged the Xbox account with the Microsoft account information, so now it uses your same credentials/security levels as the Microsoft account does. This gets quite annoying because now it requires all this extra security which quite frankly Xbox Live does not need IMO, and since it uses the other credentials, if you, say, change your M$ email password, you then have to log into your Xbox and change it there as well. I tried doing all their dumb added security stuff but it never seemed to work so I just constantly back out of it and I can still get online.

yes, it's annoying but i back out and sign-in, like i said i did once i can't do it everytime it pop up! will Microsoft ever fix this?

Surprisingly on my console it seems like the issue just fixed itself. Now when I turn on my console it signs me in automatically like it used to. Maybe you just back out a few times or maybe M$ finally got the message..

hopefully microsoft will notice it soon, everytime i want it to come up to show mine brother it won't so think i nuts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts