XBox Live down again.

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
You know I am a firm supporter of the MS platform, But This is just silly.

Was looking forward to some online gaming tonight :(

Maybe some upgrades, you know every company needs to take down their servers for a while to make appropriate upgrades. They want their systems to run smooth without a hitch.

Its totally messing up my box. As the 360 tries to un-f-up the connection it removes all resources from whatever its doing, so GH3 wouldn't boot up and SF2T had major delays on the opening screen.

Lately I've been spending some time on Assassins Creed, I really need to beat this game :p
Sucks to hear that, I haven't been on Xbox live for a while (yeah and I am still paying for it)
I pre-paid for a full year, and I probably played 4/12 months...too busy. :(
I may re-subscribe for xbox live again, maybe a prepaid card would work for me...
Removed my CC# from the account so they don't charge me anymore.

I don't use XBL much for gaming. I LOVE its content downloading system. My cousin hates the fact that I have Halo 3 yet I almost never play it (unless I'm inebriated or stoned.) Halo 3 when you've done some smoking is very fun in my opinion. I'm sure he reads my "currently playing" list and wants to punch me in the face since its usually Guitar Hero 2/3, Castlevania SOTN, Bomberman, TMNT, etc etc.

Last night I still had several issues. I was trying to play Orange Box, well TF2, and it was asking for an update. I haven't played that game in almost a month but I loved it. The fix was to test the connection at least two times. Once I got the message that I was connected to "Live" I downloaded the update. Then I proceed to play the game online. The connection was superb, for over 3 hours, not laggy like a month ago.
On a side note, I had no access to the Market Place yesterday and the day before.

I just got my x-box about a week ago, it is encouraging to know that it is not always like this. While I do don't see myself playing too many online game I do really enjoy the marketplace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)