xbox live gametag

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
post your gametag/user name if you want to have satelliteguys members add you as a friend.

list your games as well.

xbox live user name is fios

games i have right now are

call of duty
tony hawk american wasteland
project gotham racing 3

Gamertag: MadDog Murdoch
(Don't forget the space)

Games:
Kameo (well my kids play that one)
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero
Project Gotham Racing 3
Madden 06 (Blecch..... The 360 version is a shell of its former XBox self.... don't bother unless you are a hardcore fan......)

More that Santa is bringing.....
Dead or Alive 4
Quake 4
King Kong

.... and I've been playing Halo and Halo 2 as well..... Lost my save games (I had finished BOTH on legendary and now have to start from scratch)

Last edited:
EKU Shadow

Perfect Dark Zero
PGR3
Quake 4
Kameo

Halo2
SC:CT
SC:pT
SC
GR2
GR2:SS
R63
SW:JK:JA

Far Cry: Instincts
SW:Battlefront
Conker
Burnout 3
Mechassault
Mechassault 2:Lone Wolf

I think thats all the live ones

i will be adding you all soon. just have not had time to get around to it.

Edit. i have accepted those who have requested and sent out requests for all others.

Last edited:
I don't post on here much..so ya'll probably don't know me :p

But my Gamertag is BMcKen though I may be changing it soon to something a little more catchy :p

I only have Gun and FIFA at the moment, but will be getting a few more games after Christmas.

Probably Need for Speed, Kameo, and DoA 4

gamertag: Jackthejanitor

Games:
COD2
Madden06
NBA2k6

and I wont be on for another week, week and ahalf if all goes well my 360 is currently going to texas for some repair :(

This is weird. The game that has me the most hooked is Hexic, the freebie Tetris/Bejeweled variant that comes free in the XBox Live Arcade section.

Strangely relaxing and addictive.

i would love to do that, i noticed alot of you that i have added to the friend list, were recently playing halo 2. that is a game all of us probably have and might be able to do something.

what do the rest of you guys think? friday or saturday nights are better for me.

I'd be up for a Halo2 fragfest, I just have to see what the family and I are committed to this weekend timewise.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts