xbox live gametag

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just wanted to give this thread a sort of "Refresh" since we got the Master Chief Collection and a number of other big releases coming this holiday season. Mine is my username here.

Just wanted to give this thread a sort of "Refresh" since we got the Master Chief Collection and a number of other big releases coming this holiday season. Mine is my username here.

I just added you via the smartglass app on my phone. The Xbox One is a little different though. When you add someone you become a follower, similar to what twitter does. Since I added you, I am now your follower and I can see what you do in my activity feeds. Like twitter, a person can have an unlimited number of followers. This is cool if you want to see what your favorite reviewers/celebrities are playing and compare your achievements to them without them actually having to add you to their friends list.

To make someone a friend both people have to follow each other. It's a little weird because I had real life friends follow me thinking we were Xbox Live friends but I wasn't seeing them on my friends list and we didn't know how it worked. From their end it looked like we were friends but from my end there was nothing.

i need some help i am looking for friends on xbox one and looking to join the preview program any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Allen bluegras Culver
GT Bluegras12

I thought I posted...

Xbox Gamertag is: BAW

I'm an adult (40+) gamer, not serious, just for fun.
Usually cheevo hunting, or co-op playing with some friends.

Mine is wickedude21

I don't play online much except gta v online. Always looking for non newbies to pull off heists....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts