xbox live gametag

i see mass effect 2 on sale for 44 bucks on amazon. I have played that game to death since it dropped. I have at least 300 hours I bet on that one game :x but you can play on 5 or 6 different classes of char and all are so different.

Anyways, if you never got it it's one you won't regret getting.

i see mass effect 2 on sale for 44 bucks on amazon. I have played that game to death since it dropped. I have at least 300 hours I bet on that one game :x but you can play on 5 or 6 different classes of char and all are so different.

Anyways, if you never got it it's one you won't regret getting.
I'll 2nd that. I really had no interest in the game and rented it on a whim and after about 3 days I said, "Yup, GOTY so far..." On my 2nd play through as a renegade adept. I love Hadouken-ing my enemies to oblivion and slamming them against the ground. I'm going pure renegade after going as a paragon solider earlier. My character now has the T-800 red eyes, which is super cool.

I have not got my new X-Box 360 Slim 250 Gb yet plan on getting it in the next week or so. If your Tags have changed since this post please update. I will add you some folks as well I went ahead and created a live account. Here is my tag Torpedo979 for those who would like to add me. Just let me know your a SatGuy Member so that way I don't get you confused with any of my guild members.

I plan on getting these games..
Madden 2011
NCAA Football 2011
Baseball 2k10
Call Of Duty Black Ops

Will get some others as well but will rent first see what I like will take any thoughts on some good ones to get as well.

I'll 2nd that. I really had no interest in the game and rented it on a whim and after about 3 days I said, "Yup, GOTY so far..." On my 2nd play through as a renegade adept. I love Hadouken-ing my enemies to oblivion and slamming them against the ground. I'm going pure renegade after going as a paragon solider earlier. My character now has the T-800 red eyes, which is super cool.

me202.jpg

me237.jpg

spoilers to prevent margin F but click to see a hottie

my latest femshep looks basically like this one but a little diff tone/hair but really nice!

and 1500 barrier and all weapons are level 10 or a J version.

and this is on the xbox as you can mod a little these days since they added thumb drive support.

Does anyone know how to get your profile working on 2 XBOX360's without having to Recover each time you log in to either one? I don't have this issue on my 2 PS3's.

vr5ken said:
Does anyone know how to get your profile working on 2 XBOX360's without having to Recover each time you log in to either one? I don't have this issue on my 2 PS3's.

Put the gamer tag on a USB thumb drive and move it between consoles.

Kevin

If anyone wants to add me to their friends list my gamertag is "Ramy". Please let me know you have added me so I don't end up deleting you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)