xbox live gametag

It is EXCEPT for the fact that are hardcore players that kick your tookus quickly if you go the optimatch route. The best thing to do is to find some freinds of equal skill level and start your own matches....

I've cursed Microsoft on numerous occasions but they've got a LOT of things with XBox Live and the 360 right.

I only wish they would let me stream video content from my Windows XP Pro like I can with Windows Media Center (which I don't have nor want).

Ditto for being able to copy audio tracks from my PC. I can streamthem now, but not copy them to the 360 Hard Drive.

They also need to find a way that we can easily copy save files to a second hard drive (maybe by allowing us to copy it to a PC and back again.... one of these days I'd like to upgrade my 360 drive since 20GB is too small, and I'd hate to lose all my save games in the process.)

Gamertag Krazed CHAOS

Gamertag: Krazed CHAOS

X360 Games:

PGR3
DEAD OR ALIVE 4
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR06
Call of Duty 2
Fight Night RD 3

Xbox Games:

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Gamertag: Jimbabwe

Games:

Oblivion
GRAW
Madden 06
Call of Duty 2
Top Spin 2
PGR 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Fight Night Round 3
Far Cry: Instincts - Predator

Gamertag: tonyp56

Only game that I have right now is Burnout Revenge (XBOX 360), which I really like, however, EA's servers are pissing me off. Last night when I first signed in, I was able to connect, my world ranking was 41,xxx and something and tried to enter a game, it kicked me off, when I went bank in it was 57,000, then it kicked me off again, and then it was 47,000. Everytime I was kicked off I hadn't even entered or started a race yet--I was kicked off before it would even start.

I'd really like to get Oblivion, that really seems like a fun game. Those of you that have it, is it anything like KOTOR?

Gamertag: Horsnuts

XBOX Games: Halo 2

XBOX 360: Full Auto
Saint's Row

XBOX Live: Street Fighter 2
Bankshot Billiards 2
Texas Hold'em

Anyone feel free to add me to your list. I'd like to play some Halo 2 with some "Average" players that won't smack me down so bad.

Gamertag: Ellusian

XBOX 360 games:
Gears of War
Burnout Revenge
Dead or Alive 4

I'm just getting my sea-legs on these--so I'd likewise want to play against 'non-hardcore' types or pros that don't mind cutting the guy some slack. In short--I'm not out to prove anything, just want to have some fun.

jollygrunt

NCAA Football 07
PGR 3
Oblivion
Arcade Unplugged

I'm trying to get one of those graphical gamertags from "mygamercard.net", but I'm having a hard time getting them to send me a private message through the xbox.com forums which is supposed to be the final step. :(

tag: beaker1231

games: NFS: Most Wanted, Madden 07, Civil War, Sneak King, Pocket Bike Racer, PGR3, Lego Star Wars II, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Live games: Uno & Novadrome

Christmas games: Gears of War & NFS: Carbon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)