Foxbat

Addicted to new HW
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 25, 2003
Michiana
Is there any way to configure the new Xen Forum software to allow non-square Avatars? I'm trying to switch to my Christmas season avatar and it's cutting off my nose! Or my hat, or both. Also, the old forum software would layer a GIF's transparency layer with the page's background; now, my Avatar looks like SATAN :devilish instead of SANTA!
Screen Shot 2014-12-09 at 07.55.11 .png

I'll have to track to the original source drawings and re-scan to make a new Avatar.

I don't get the XEN avatar system. In the old software it you uploaded the file and it stayed that size. Xen however has no set size, and if you try uploading what you think the size is it shrinks that graffic. The only way I get avatars to show what I want is to upload a lot bigger version and let xen resize it on its own.

As you can see, I have corrected my Avatar issue. I squared it and eliminated the transparent background, using the board's colors instead.

Scott, where did you get the reindeer for your Avatar? That looks remarkably similar to the graphic my coworker used back in 1999 for our company Christmas Party drink tickets:
XmasTicket.png

Wow, now that I see them both on the same page, they must have come from the same source! I believe she used CorelDraw back in the last millennium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts