XiumAir Dish Antenna

Google it. It's junk. Also add to your search "What not to buy" and you'll get hits.

Simply from the way it's advertised, it should be clear it's junk.

The best indoor antenna is the Silver Sensor. If that doesn't work, you need to move to an attic, or preferably, roof top, antenna.

Rule #1 in buying an antenna: Never buy Terk. It's an old Indian word meaning good looking, under performing and over priced.

Looking at antennaweb.org for your zip code, I suspect a StealthTenna outdoor would work for you.

I like this statement in their Discription:

"FITS ANY HOME'S DECOR!
Each XiumAir Antenna System is hand-crafted and individually tested for high quality performance. Its compact design casing is made of a durable, weatherproof material for long-lasting use. Also, it fits well with any home's decor.":cool:

Thanks

Rick0725 said:
You are going to need a uhf/vhf combo and rotor. winegard hd7080p
Thanks for the info Rick0725. As you can probably tell, I was looking for something that probably doesn't exist that will work for me. I was trying to avoid a rotor but based on my situation it looks like that is the only option because of the one Fox station which is located in almost the complete opposite direction as all my other local stations.

I am also looking to mount the antenna in my attic rather than on the roof as I am in a HOA. Yea, I know I can legally mount one according to the great information from this forum however I don't want to make waves and I don't see any others on any of the 100 or so units in my location. Not sure if the one you recommended would be a good choice for indoors.

The two Lancaster stations will be easy to pick up on most any antenna, although WGAL-DT will be changing frequencies by Feb of 09.

The three Harrisburg stations will be your biggest challenge, especially since one is on Ch 4 which requires a large antenna and another is channel 10. Lower the frequency the larger the antenna.

I would pick an antenna with the Harrisburg stations in mind and aim it that direction. The Lancaster stations might just follow along and you get everything but WGBC-DT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)