XM Instant traffic station not up to date ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
I wanted to know if anyone might know why? I listen to the Instant Traffic here in Atlanta every now and then , and It drives me crazy , when I tune in lets say at 10 AM if I am headed down to Atlanta and it tells me there is a wreck on GA 400 and traffic is at a stand still and all lanes are block , I have to go that way so I head down that why and nothing is there, I am going the speed limit and this is 1 of 30 times I have had this . Why is this not live info or up to date.

Thanks!

switch to sirius radio

you may want to think about switching over to sirius radio,thier traffic reports seem to be pretty accurate.

They tend to run about 30-60 minutes behind actual conditions.... Not terrible, but if you are diverting to other routes, it might be annoying....

Wow most of the time it seems right on the money for me driving downtown....back and forth to the airport, or to sporting events things like that....

Although I will say as a whole they have gotten better about clearing wrecks ASAP on the highways in Georgia....I've seen some pretty good wrecks be gone without a trace in the time it took for me to get off the exit and return some clothing at the mall and head back the opposite direction........ so 20-30 minutes tops versus the hours it took before??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)