Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Here is our XStreamHD special with XStreamHD CEO George Gonzalez!

George took your calls and questions from our chat room for a full 90 minutes!

The show turned out to be a very good one, but I was not happy with the way it started, as we had some audio glitches partly due to my mistake (I was transmitting in stereo to the AccessAmerica uplink instead of in Mono so people on Access America had a hard time hearing George. That was my fault.

In addition we had some internet Glitches (this is all done with VOIP) because of the weather which caused us other issues. We had great content but I was unhappy with the production because of these glitches. This was not our normal world class production. Please forgive me. :(

Attachments

• XStreamHDSpecial.mp3
    20.6 MB · Views: 1,121
It was just one of those nights..... the Tiphorns was the statement of the show! (26 min 40 second mark) I feel sorry for George as normally the operation is so much more smoother and better!

I just hope that George doesn't sub to ATT w/ the dropped call! :D (j/k) We have never had this many issues, and George please don't let that scare you away! :) I have to give him credit for putting up with it as if that would have been Charlie, he would have walked away!

I can tell you one thing, George wants you to have this product. He firmly believes once you get it in your home you will fall in love with it. Its great to see the passion that George has about his product, I do believe that this product can go far! I can tell you one thing if Charlie had half the passion George has, Dish would be the number 1 provider out there. Technical issues aside from the podcast, This product is something that has the potential of being in millions of homes as well as changing content delivery from the movie studios. Imagine wanting to see the biggest blockbuster coming to theaters, but not in a movie theater with all the distractions, cellphone ect., but you can see it in your own home theater in BETTER quality than your local theater!

That would be way cool!

if he wants me to have it badly enough, he'll have to work with my fixed income pocketbook. the startup costs are more than i can handle.

hello I missed the show, can I get a copy of the mp3? or a website or something? the mp3 would be best though please? Hank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)